GDT: Wings at Leafs (Sat Dec 21) 7:00 p.m. ScotiabankArena

Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
christmas-ornament-clip-art-png-favpng-GVCQhKDzyYqSZYfCLCggAfK0j.jpg

2 and 14 in last 16. Wings are "hot" with both those wins coming in the last 4 games.

(I hope Hutch likes Hot wings)

all eyes on Hutchinson
full

hutchinson-michael-040519.jpg

EMURGtgWwAEg5rU.jpg

EMQZnmjWwAICUrw.jpg

how-to-eat-chicken-wings-like-a-genius-1-3619-1391130666-9_big.jpg

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If we lose tonight, I imagine goaltending will be a big reason why and if that happens Hutch can’t start another game for us.

That said, let’s hope for a good game by Hutch, so he can build some confidence. He’s won games before. He played well when he came in last season, he can win games for us.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
TBH this is a must-win game on a few fronts:

- One the Leafs can't miss out on points against bottom-dwellers the rest of the way.
- Hutch needs to have a strong game to get the monkey off his back; and
- The team needs to show up in front of him on the second half of a back to back and help him get the first W

A loss here will make it seem like this team is just treading water, unable to take that step forward that we've wanted to see. They've been much better lately but they need to keep showing this positive progress.

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
Since marner came back, we are 5-2.

When he was out, we were 4-8.

Marner is our #1 player. We win or lose with mitch. He has been playing the most out of any forward (league wide) at even strength since Keefe took over and has 10 points in 7 games. That works out to 117 points per 82 games.

Compared to auston who has 11 points in 13 games which is 69 points over 82 games.

Reactions: JayDog17 and buds69

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Tampa, Florida and Montreal all on the road playing Washington, Carolina and Edmonton respectively could see a nice swing tonight.

Tonight is a big opportunity to potentially start building some separation.
Imagine we win the next 2 and the tiny brown cubs loose the next 2
Man like I said earlier , there may be a glimmer of hope , we would only be 6 Back from them
wow considering ..
Oh fffffff I just woke up , was a dream ;(
Maybe not ;)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Imagine we win the next 2 and the tiny brown cubs loose the next 2
Man like I said earlier , there may be a glimmer of hope , we would only be 6 Back from them
wow considering ..
Oh fffffff I just woke up , was a dream ;(
Maybe not ;)

Let’s just focus on getting the 2nd spot in a more secure spot before looking toward the division win :laugh:

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Since marner came back, we are 5-2.

When he was out, we were 4-8.

Marner is our #1 player. We win or lose with mitch. He has been playing the most out of any forward (league wide) at even strength since Keefe took over and has 10 points in 7 games. That works out to 117 points per 82 games.

Compared to auston who has 11 points in 13 games which is 69 points over 82 games.
Don't they both play for the leafs?
giphy.gif

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
If we can't beat one of the weakest NHL teams even with our backup goalie in net this would be a huge disappointment today.

Reactions: Al14

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
I expect a couple of goals from Kappy in this one, for some reason.

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
Don't they both play for the leafs?
giphy.gif

You dont have to care. There are thousands of posts on this site that I dont care about. Doesn't mean I respond to them.

This is just to show some of the big auston fanboys that they are in fact wrong. At the beginning of the season they were trashing marner relentlessly and going on about how great auston was.

That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad