GDT: Wings at Leafs | April 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwing66

Oct 3, 2020
Absolutely starting to love our defense. Some of these key offensive pieces paired with a free agent or two and this is going to be a great squad

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Playoff teams we have beaten:
1. Tampa twice 2. Toronto twice. 3 Pittsburgh twice 4. Carolina once. 5 Boston once 6 Edmonton once. 7 Rangers twice. 8 NJ once 9. Islanders once 10Winnpeg once 11. Vegas once. 12 Wild once. Great incentive for next year

Reactions: lilidk

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
Good job Ned. Maybe we don’t have to try so hard to find another goalie for next year

Reactions: lilidk

wingsfan17

Jan 20, 2008
Glad Ned's improving, but I highly doubt he's back next year. If I'm Ned I'm hoping to sign with a contender as a cheap back up. No pressure, pad your stats behind a solid defense, and hope that it earns you a decent size contract. Can't see what his incentive would be to re-sign with the wings, although I personally wouldn't mind him back for cheap.

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
Easy now, dont over work him! I just got tickets to the Buffalo game for the family and me yesterday!

They also came back from a break discussing someone could possibly be back from injury on Tuesday, someone who they thought was done for the year. It was cut off so I couldnt tell who they were talking about. Im assuming Ras?

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Larkin is great. Can't wait to see what happens if the team is truly deeper next season and he doesn't have to only play top line opponents.

Reactions: Bench
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad