GDT: Wings at Leafs | April 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
This is one of those games that Red Wings will come and try to win. Don't care how game will end up , as long as it will be entertaining. If both Edvinsson and Kasper plays it will be great reason to play like it is playoffs

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
A little unsure about putting him at center right away, only to move the other center to wing. Hyped either way

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Wow right into the fire with the big boys

Unexpected.

giphy.gif

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
A little unsure about putting him at center right away, only to move the other center to wing. Hyped either way
That's exactly how you do it.Copp is going to help Kasper transition into NHL. Raymond has a down season , but he is our future first line wing and putting them together means only one thing. Yzerman see Kasper as our first line center after Larkin. If I am correct then Instead best available center Yzerman going to get best available player

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
That's exactly how you do it.Copp is going to help Kasper transition into NHL. Raymond has a down season , but he is our future first line wing and putting them together means only one thing. Yzerman see Kasper as our first line center after Larkin. If I am correct then Instead best available center Yzerman going to get best available player
If Kasper ends up being a 1C level player, that's a he'll of a player. Can you imagine 1C level production with his two way game and snarl? We'll see. I'll be happy if he's a good 2way 2C.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
If Kasper ends up being a 1C level player, that's a he'll of a player. Can you imagine 1C level production with his two way game and snarl? We'll see. I'll be happy if he's a good 2way 2C.
He basically has Larkin's pre-draft scouting report but the sliders adjusted a hair with Larkin being the better skater but Kasper more physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad