GDT: Wings at Jets | 8:00, March 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
See we'll get back to tanking guys. Just a 2 game winning streak blip. Not a very good 1st. I hope we make it interesting though.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Only a three goal lead? Pfff.

wolf-of-wall-street-not-leaving.gif

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
What sucks is two of the three goals look like fluke/tip in goals that are just good bounces.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Man, Marco has that young face, but also seems older than most 18 year olds.

But that interview, man is he just a kid. Should be a good learning experience for him being around the team and getting his feet wet in a short stint. Get the exposure without the rigors of media, press, and play that the NHL brings

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Man, Marco has that young face, but also seems older than most 18 year olds.

But that interview, man is he just a kid. Should be a good learning experience for him being around the team and getting his feet wet in a short stint. Get the exposure without the rigors of media, press, and play that the NHL brings
Gotta be hard to be thrust in front of a camera in what I assume is one of the weaker of his 4 languages (still awesome english speaker) at such a young age. He handled himself well. Seems like a nice kid that loves to wreak havoc on the ice. Going to like him when he's mixing it up and being a pest.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Oh man lol. Just like that they score. Um why is it so easy for Winnipeg tonight to score. Why can't our players shoot the puck from these areas of the O zone and score?

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Gotta be hard to be thrust in front of a camera in what I assume is one of the weaker of his 4 languages (still awesome english speaker) at such a young age. He handled himself well. Seems like a nice kid that loves to wreak havoc on the ice. Going to like him when he's mixing it up and being a pest.

I was really hoping he would answer the question about who he thinks his game is modeled after. But I appreciate at the same time that he didn’t feel compelled to single out anyone just to answer the question.

Be your own man and you’ll have a great career ahead of you

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Oh man lol. Just like that they score. Um why is it so easy for Winnipeg tonight to score. Why can't our players shoot the puck from these areas of the O zone and score?
Because Winnipeg is the better team not playing the second game of a B2B on the road?

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I was really hoping he would answer the question about who he thinks his game is modeled after. But I appreciate at the same time that he didn’t feel compelled to single out anyone just to answer the question.

Be your own man and you’ll have a great career ahead of you
He probably doesn't follow the NHL close enough to have an answer but doesn't want to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad