GDT: Wings at Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
The Habs have quite a few guys out besides Caulfield and Jake Allen looks to be starting again. We have had trouble putting pucks past him.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Zadina’s setback sucked. I want to see him out there. He needs to show what he’s got. I want to see him alongside Veleno.
I want nothing more than for the kid to figure it out. He seems like a good bloke and has never given me a reason to root against him. Really hope he can come back and get a couple confidence boosters early.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"There's talk of tanking around the NHL right now, as the upcoming draft prospects are seeming to be particularly choice. Historically Detroit has been known as a powerhouse for tanks - with armored beasts with names like Stuart, Sherman, Pershing, and Patton all rolling off its assembly lines to swell the arsenals of democracy. The only tank to be built in Montreal had the rather more prosaic moniker of Ram, and was relegated mainly to training and support roles for its service. Tanks in the NHL are all about positioning, not attacking, and it remains to be seen if Detroit wants to crank out a tank like it was 1944 again, and whether the Habs can maintain their position and ram their way to a top draft pick." - Plausible Keats

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Maybe trying to showcase bertuzzi before all star break for potential trade somewhere if someone would take him?

I could of sworn they would try to get zadina out there to show whatever abilities he has for trade value
Hopefully Zadina over Bert. Still a recovering Bertuzzi is better than Zadina

Reactions: Detroit Knights

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
1674778515531.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad