GDT: Wings at Flyers | March 5, 6:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Pride, position, playoffs, and pure persnicketyness - those are the "P"s that Detroit is playing for tonight against the Flyers. Playing in the city, as a matter of fact, that starts with a "P" - Philadelphia - and hopefully ending with a celebration that includes some ginger ales, and that ends with the inevitable result of those ginger ales, which is leaving some "P" behind." - Plausible Keats

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
"Pride, position, playoffs, and pure persnicketyness - those are the "P"s that Detroit is playing for tonight against the Flyers. Playing in the city, as a matter of fact, that starts with a "P" - Philadelphia - and hopefully ending with a celebration that includes some ginger ales, and that ends with the inevitable result of those ginger ales, which is leaving some "P" behind." - Plausible Keats
Fifth game in 7 nights will be an extreme challenge no matter who is in net.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
so, uh, is the only way to watch by...?
1678057730176.png

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Are we rooting for losses now? I'm torn. I don't want to lose but I want a good pick....
That's what we call a win/win. ;)

LOL who called bathroom break for Walman last game?

"Walman wasn't feeling well a couple days ago and had to leave for a little while." - Ken

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Speaking of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, apparently the organization is more comfortable with Hagg over Lindstrom. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad