GDT: Wings at Bruins | March 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

PelagicJoe

Mar 20, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I hate the Bruins and don't want them to win, but let's be realistic here. If Ottawa kicked our asses that badly a couple of weeks ago, Boston will kick us even harder. Stranger things have happened, but I'm predicting we get killed in both games.

In a year or so when the Wings are hitting their stride, I want to deliberately hate-watch the Boston feed on whatever bonkers way the NHL will be serving us games, get really blotto, and write Plausible Keats haikus all night in response to their broadcast jagoffs.
The league and the broadcasters kiss Bruin ass like there is no tomorrow. I can't stand it. Bkues fans here in St. Louis hate the Bruins as much as we do. I've even had one guy tell me "They're the Blackhawks of the Eastern Conference."

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I hate the Bruins and don't want them to win, but let's be realistic here. If Ottawa kicked our asses that badly a couple of weeks ago, Boston will kick us even harder. Stranger things have happened, but I'm predicting we get killed in both games.

The league and the broadcasters kiss Bruin ass like there is no tomorrow. I can't stand it. Bkues fans here in St. Louis hate the Bruins as much as we do. I've even had one guy tell me "They're the Blackhawks of the Eastern Conference."
Before I had easy access to games, when I'd visit my family in Worcester, MA, the only Detroit games I could watch of course were against the Bruins. A few of those games honed my hatred pretty well.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
In a year or so when the Wings are hitting their stride, I want to deliberately hate-watch the Boston feed on whatever bonkers way the NHL will be serving us games, get really blotto, and write Plausible Keats haikus all night in response to their broadcast jagoffs.

It will be Goucher broadcasting by then and he is one of the best. Brickley is
way better than Redmond.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Boston will come out flying after blowing that 2-0 lead last night. Detroit is gonna get blown out here. Hope so for both the tank and my sports bets.

Reactions: Rolo Tomassi

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Today our Red Wings have shipped themselves up to Boston, but instead of looking for a wooden leg, they are looking for another win. We know that the odds say that they will leave TD Garden needing a wooden leg, but we can all hope, at least, that Detroit's search for their next victory doesn't end with a harpoon and a great white whale." - Plausible Keats

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
cops.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad