GDT: Wings at Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Give me goals by Raymond and Seider, with assists by Berggren and Edvinsson, and it can be 10-2 St Louis for all I care.

Give me a healthy enough Edvinsson to even be able to play and I will be content. Literally nothing else matters, but I get the feeling that he will be out tonight. Lindstrom gets healthy enough to return and Edvinsson needing a break after the Gudas hit.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Technically could move into 8th worst record tonight…

Canucks also play and they are 2 points behind with more ROW than us.
don't you dare threaten me with a good night. I have been wanting to get to 8th and be comfortable there until lottery night. Anything lower would be the cherry.

omg. if vancouver wins, blues win, and arizona beats winnipeg (actually quite doable), then we would be only 2 points ahead of arizona while they go on there 6-2-2 run last 10. COME ON FLYERS! let us get that 6th pick by lottery!!

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
What if I told you that Detroit can win tonight's game and still get a solid player at #10?
Give me that 5-6.5% goodness.

isildur-no.gif

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Have you been following the Sabres and Sens recently? Those teams want to win and have been self tanking for 2 weeks.

If we win a handful of games down the stretch we could be 12th before you know it.
Every game is a must lose.

I want to see this team win every game, dude. I'm not worried about the Senators or Sabres. Plus, the Sens don't even own their 1st this year due to trading for Chychrun. (It's funny how Arizona got better after trading him but the Sens got worse.)

Reactions: jfrank21

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
What if I told you that Detroit can win tonight's game and still get a solid player at #10?
Not the point :p:

When the Wings are playing, I'm rooting for the Wings to win. When they Wings aren't playing, I want us to lose all the games. At this point, move up in the draft as much as possible and maximize your chances at the best player possible.

I expect us to finish with 8th best odds in the lottery.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Imagine the vibes in here if we get Bedard
I'm guessing that, "this is a wasted year, the rebuild has stagnated" would quickly turn into, "the rebuild is right back on track and/or over".

Possibly stated by the same people. Gotta love HFB.

Reactions: SoupNazi

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Bedard or not, it would be nice if the Wings got literally any draft luck.
But the draft luck I'm most interested in is fast forwarding a few years and finding out that Detroit came away with a top 3 pick in a redraft.

Preferably one that scores a crap ton of goals every year.

Reactions: SoupNazi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad