Post-Game Talk: Wings 1 - Pens 5 - The ColePens Gets Horny (And Then Takes Out ZAR) Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
upload_2020-2-16_1-14-35.jpeg

Going for another 20 plus goal season!

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Not our problem but Detroit's depth is so pathetic. Their entire bottom 6 is a complete black hole of offensive pressure, let alone actual scoring. Ehn, Erne, Perlini, Abdelkader and Nielsen have a combined 6 goals.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Stevie Y must ask himself why the hell did I do this every single day.

Ken Holland is a joke for leaving this team like this.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Beating who they should, easily. That’s a good sign. These guys are focused and I like it. I think a move still needs made for a bottom 6 forward. It’ll be nice when Bjugstad, Kahun and Dumo get back.

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
We coming after that Metro leadddddd.

Then we coming after that President’s Trophy. Woot woot.

F that President's trophy! Only trophy I want is the Cup!

I don't mind passing Caps though for the top Metro spot although anyone of the first round opponent's will be pretty equal. Not much difference between 5-8 and even 5-10.

Reactions: Rudy Russo and ETA

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Not our problem but Detroit's depth is so pathetic. Their entire bottom 6 is a complete black hole of offensive pressure, let alone actual scoring. Ehn, Erne, Perlini, Abdelkader and Nielsen have a combined 6 goals.

Even if they get the top pick and said top pick is a PPG player immediately they would still be so bad. They have so many holes to fix.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014

That's a team I feel honestly bad for - what a dramatic decline after so much crowing about their development pipeline. Hardworking as h***, and nothing to show for it, even the lottery, probably.

harmonica

Apr 21, 2007
Big plus to the veterans on our team. Leadership has been incredible and a big part of our turnaround this year. Geno still has his Geno moments, but the guy is leading on ice and as they say has bought in to what helps us succeed.

Horny had a great game and we can only commend him for taking on a limited role without a complaint. It’s probably also been part of his success as he doesn’t get gassed from more minutes and lets him play the way he does best.

Detroit is absolute garbage. I don’t look forward to when we end up like this, but it will be a while before that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad