Windsor Spitfires 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
@hockeylegend11

I’m taking a page out of your book.

Gotta make sure I hold you accountable because you damn sure make it your mission everyone else is.

I personally don’t know if Haight would have been a fit in Windsor - my broader point is that he is worth the assets given up in that deal, I should have clarified that better, that’s on me.

And just because I watch north American hockey from Europe - doesn’t make me lesser than you as you’re trying to imply.

I appreciate your posts and hope you continue - I just don’t appreciate when you do exactly what I did to you, and like many people that have came through these boards, we wish you would cut it out. As my father told me when I was younger - If you want to dish it, You Damn well be able to take it Too.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
@hockeylegend11

Gotta make sure I hold you accountable because you damn sure make it your mission everyone else is.

I personally don’t know if Haight would have been a fit in Windsor - my broader point is that he is worth the assets given up in that deal, I should have clarified that better, that’s on me.

And just because I watch north American hockey from Europe - doesn’t make me lesser than you as you’re trying to imply.

I appreciate your posts and hope you continue - I just don’t appreciate when you do exactly what I did to you, and like many people that have came through these boards, we wish you would cut it out. As my father told me when I was younger - If you want to dish it, You Damn well be able to take it Too.
awesome post.

im amazed he gets a pass for all the trolling he does, makes zero sense. i wish others called him out for it more

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
@hockeylegend11

Barrie didn’t play Windsor last year and Hunter was traded to Saginaw before they played this year. I highly doubt he’s actually seen Haight in person playing in the OHL either.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Barrie didn’t play Windsor last year and Hunter was traded to Saginaw before they played this year. I highly doubt he’s actually seen Haight in person playing in the OHL either.
Actually I saw him play twice live both times in Hamilton last year
Not this year yet.
But nice try.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Not all scouts are great scouts. Look at the Kitchener Rangers. Some duds there. Windsor seems to do a decent job scouting good OHL caliber players.
read the trail of messages, there’s a context to the comment. one guy loves taking shots at everyone, less about scouting and more about him being an ass to everyone

Reactions: oldPeng

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Team Canada camp roster only 5 of 29 players are from the OHL. That must be close or is a record low number from the OHL all time.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
@hockeylegend11

If the Spits had acquired Haight and put the name Medina on the back of of the jersey Legend would be his biggest fan.

Last edited:

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
If the Spits had acquired Haight and put the name Medina on the back of of the jersey Legend would be his biggest fan.
Yes especially if Haight would have cost nothing like Medina would have,but for 3-2nds and 2-3rds not happening, would spend those or close to it for 04 dman,don't need a forward.
Nice try though.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Windsor caught a break with 1 of the Ottawa goalies suspended.
Windsor 7
Here is your remedial lesson for the day
The goalie starting tonight for Ottawa just happens to be from Windsor,has never played in Windsor against the Spits because last year in his 1st year Windsor and Ottawa never met.He currently is averaging 2.80 and averaged 2.82 last year.
Very unlikely considering Ottawa plays at London tomorrow that if the other goalie McKenzie wasn't suspended Donoso would not have started tonight,he was playing regardless.
Invoice is in the mail.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Windsor 7
The goalie starting tonight for Ottawa just happens to be from Windsor,has never played in Windsor against the Spits because last year in his 1st year Windsor and Ottawa never met.He currently is averaging 2.80 and averaged 2.82 last year.
Very unlikely considering Ottawa plays at London tomorrow that if the other goalie McKenzie wasn't suspended Donoso would not have started tonight,he was playing regardless.
Invoice is in the mail.
You just can't resist can you?

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Windsor 7
Invoice is in the mail.
refusal to pay junk mail.
not into goal post moving stats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad