Windsor Spitfires 2021-22 Season Thread (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Savard

So let me get this straight, the player that Baisov hit in game 2 (Piercey) is the same player who is suspended for tonight's game for comments made to an on ice referee in game 4 and also according to my sources is the same player who spit on a Windsor player,I wont name Spits player to protect my sources in game 1 not penalized or suspended for those actions is suddenly targeted in game 2 I wonder why.
Get your facts straight before pontificating on this forum.
If not stated.
Just speculation

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Whomever tonight would well be on their way to win the series.
Windsor at home great advantage.

Travis Bickle 77

Feb 11, 2020
windsor7 waiting online for Legend & OHLTG to post anything at all so he can disagree with it and stir the pot on here has become a Windsor Spitfires GameDay Tradition! It's right up there with the Tradition of the Rose Bowl & Black Friday Shopping 😂 Follow this thread today for all your dysfunctional needs! 😂

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
So game day. To be honest I'm a little nervous about this one. With every other game a different team winning, so for this game Flint is the next team up. Spits can do this but time to stay out of the box and play a full 60. No more 5 on 3's. This game does not end the series but easier to win 1 of 2 than 2 of 2.

Sure hope the league sends some of their better refs. Really don't want the refs to decide the game for either team. I f I see Burchell on the back of a refs jersey I'm gonna cry or at least whine alot.

Not given a lot of credit but I'm happy knowing Onuska is the starter. He is making the saves at key points in the games and he is hanging tough with Cavallin. Having him back there has to give the team confidence he has their back.

Sales look steady so hopefully a good crowd. I would assume there will be Flint fans on hand with this being their long weekend.

Go Spits Go!!!

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
So game day. To be honest I'm a little nervous about this one. With every other game a different team winning, so for this game Flint is the next team up. Spits can do this but time to stay out of the box and play a full 60. No more 5 on 3's. This game does not end the series but easier to win 1 of 2 than 2 of 2.

Sure hope the league sends some of their better refs. Really don't want the refs to decide the game for either team. I f I see Burchell on the back of a refs jersey I'm gonna cry or at least whine alot.

Not given a lot of credit but I'm happy knowing Onuska is the starter. He is making the saves at key points in the games and he is hanging tough with Cavallin. Having him back there has to give the team confidence he has their back.

Sales look steady so hopefully a good crowd. I would assume there will be Flint fans on hand with this being their long weekend.

Go Spits Go!!!
Windsor needs to start on time.
Flint has started off slow in games.
Jump on them early.

Reactions: ohloutsider

stips

Apr 3, 2016
Well we have almost all the bases covered......Baisov to do time..... Rolf Nilsen sent free tickets for the game....Piercy given full exemption to do whatever he feels like, as well !

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
And just like that were all over the map! Simple game plan, play 60 minutes, go back to aggravating without crossing the line and figure out how to clear the zone!! Windsor is the better team when they play their game.
Go Spits!!

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Savard

So let me get this straight, the player that Baisov hit in game 2 (Piercey) is the same player who is suspended for tonight's game for comments made to an on ice referee in game 4 and also according to my sources is the same player who spit on a Windsor player,I wont name Spits player to protect my sources in game 1 not penalized or suspended for those actions is suddenly targeted in game 2 I wonder why.
Get your facts straight before pontificating on this forum.
This isn't the place IMO unless you are willing to say what happened for sure. Not throw it out as a claim. Own it if true. Say it did happen for sure. Don't hide behind a source you claim to protect. Wouldn't be hard for those in the org ( players or staff ) to figure it out based on what you have said.
We have all heard stuff, soetimes better to stay quiet than look to wanna be an insider.
Unless someone in the org wanted you to put it out yesterday? Hopefully that's not the case.

As far as Baisov you are basically saying he was dressed to exact revenge? Careful, that's frowned upon in today's game and you just claimed it happened. Kinda bush league if true to dress a kid to exact revenge on someone instead of letting the 18 regular skaters deal with it.
Savard drew a great comparison the entire league would flip out about if it happened lol.

Last edited:

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Maybe some defensiveman should worry about defensive 1st before offense

To be tied is awful.
After Windsor got a break...

DetSpitsFan

Nov 20, 2016
I’m not a fan of the 4 forwards on the Powerplay, reason? See 1st period.

Henault, Perrott, Renwick can all score goals. I see no reason to load up unit one, as when they fail, the powerplay fails.

I like the idea of lines 1 & 2 being PP1 & PP2.
Christopolous is successful in front of the net, and when Cuylle stands there, it takes away his shot.

If we’re convinced Cuylle needs to be there in PP1, I don’t see why Christopolous can’t do it on line 2 with DAmico and Abraham.

Bad break at the end of the 1st, here’s to hoping we don’t have another struggling 2nd…

Reactions: Earlofpoundcake
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad