Windham Rotunda aka Bray Wyatt has passed away

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I'm gonna be honest... I guess I shouldn't speculate but I think people should probably prepare for the possibility of something else. Guy had a lot of health issues, but a lot of mental issues too.

I'm going to be honest I'm thinking the same thing especially since he's my age.

36 isn't normal

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Terry Funk was a legend but he was 79 and wrestled a million hardcore texas deathmatches over the last 50+ years so his death wasn't exactly a shock to anyone.

Bray Wyatt was 36. Sting's still wrestling on AEW, he turned 36 in 1995. It's sad to think how much Bray could've given the sport over these years but also just how much life he could experience with his family and whatever.

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I'm so incredibly sad. Only he and The Undertaker have given me chills each time they came out. When he returned at Extreme Rules I marked the f***ed out. All of the many past wrestlers who have passed away this one is definitely hitting me the hardest. I've enjoyed him since the very first time I ever saw him. Condolences to his family and friends.

Reactions: savebyrichter94

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Bray was ahead of his time. His creativity was insane and you never knew what he was going to do next. More importantly though he seemed like a genuinely good guy. Any behind the scene/fan interactions you saw he was a class act. Bray was the guy that got me to enjoy wrestling again after years of not watching.

R.I.P to one of the greatest wrestling mind to ever entertain us.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Smackdown tomorrow should be a tribute show to Bray.he deserves it,his kind of creative mind comes along once a generation

Reactions: Habsrule

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not another industry out there that breaks your heart more

You just have to be shitting me. So unfair. From the moment the Wyatt family stepped foot in NXT they became one of the more compelling parts of wrestling in the 2010’s. A promo god.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
He was legit too. Son of Mike Rotondo/IRS, maternal grandson of Blackjack Mulligan, nephew of Barry Windham. That's a hell of a pedigree. And he had a massively talented creative mind to boot.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Crazy. No idea what else to say. It's sad for him and his family. Too young.

edit...because I don't want to make another post just to say this...

f***ing covid man. A neighbour's father caught it in the spring and it spiraled into organ failure and death in July for an otherwise healthy 60 year old. As much as we may pretend it's not out there unfortunately it's still floating around and f***ing people up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemesis Prime

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad