GDT: WIND ON A LEAF

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Teravainen to the Finnpress:

- [after the two goals against] After those goals you thought what will become of it. It wasn't the best of the situations at that phase, but luckily we were in the lead. But I have to say, he kept catching the pucks good after that.

- The coach came to the locker room in yhe second period break and said that now we will attack a plenty and try make more goals. The idea was that we wouldn't one bit switch for reverse. We wen't to the [third] period with pretty much on the basic settings.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I think this situation just speaks to the culture of the Canes dressing room. Ayres has said in every interview how great the Canes were to him, to just have fun and to enjoy this moment.

The Canes are in a dogfight for a playoff spot right now and they were able to make the game about David Ayres and never put their heads down, pouted or gave up as he let in two goals on two shots. They were able to turn a terribly bad situation into an incredible moment by just not giving up.

Really speaks to the heart and soul the Canes have and he great leadership that is instilled into the room.

I don’t think every team in the league would have reacted and played how the Canes did last night. It has been incredibly fun to watch this team all year so far and I want nothing more than to see them in the playoffs. The core of the Canes is one of the most likeable in the league.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Yeah I'm not the person to try that on. I've been following this sport for over 30 years at a wide variety of levels. I won't pretend I'm Brock in terms of knowledge but trying to drop a knowledge bomb on a guy that has followed NCAA hockey (div 1 and div 3) since the early 90s and has covered the WJC for this website generally tends to not work out that well.

Dave take him out behind the Bojangles!!

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Yeah I'm not the person to try that on. I've been following this sport for over 30 years at a wide variety of levels. I won't pretend I'm Brock in terms of knowledge but trying to drop a knowledge bomb on a guy that has followed NCAA hockey (div 1 and div 3) since the early 90s and has covered the WJC for this website generally tends to not work out that well.

I am kinda sorry that he's not here anymore, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BASH HIS BRAIN BECAUSE HE ASSUMED THAT CAROLINA HURRICANES DON'T HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL FANBASE.

I had no love for Blues before this. Now that I have befriended some Jets, THEY CAN GO TO HELL EVEN MORE.

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
the penalty on clifford was initially called as a 5 minute major, and later reduced to a minor. fans were imo booing the major call.

The booing I heard was before they announced the game misconduct when he still had his head on the ground

Thought it was hilarious when Edmondson and Clifford started to fight. The Toronto dude taps Nino and said something like “hey guy they fighting” and they just move away like they in store and two customers start to brawl

Reactions: ChuckW

jiitu

Jun 17, 2013
I was very pleased with his first game last year. I am actually really confident and in some level even happy that this came. He definitely deserves more shots. I was really dissapointed that during this season he didn't have a chance...well now I guess he will.

And now I have to say...Im not that confident anymore. Kind of can't blame Ned for any goals. Each as individual goal could have gone to best of the best, but on the other hand, at least some of them he should have saved.

But let's see still. For sure he will get another start still.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00