Win a free code for NHL 24 on PS5! Post your favorite Jonathan Toews highlight here!

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I have a code for NHL 24 X-factor edition on PS5 (which also includes the PS4 version). I'm giving it away at random to anybody who posts in this thread with a Jonathan Toews highlight.

It can be via youtube, via gif, whatever.

The highlight will not be judged. Duplicate highlights are allowed.

This is not a contest, this is a draw.
The Toews highlight is merely the cost of entry. Posts without a Toews highlight will not be included.

I (or a mod, if people would prefer) will put all the post numbers with Toews highlights attached into a draw, a number will be pulled and that person will be DMed the code.

I would like to hold the draw on November 22nd, the day before thanksgiving, cause hey, sometimes you need to get away from your family for abit, and what better way than to play a new, free game?

Xbox owners: I'm confident I will have codes to another EA game sometime soon, so the next draw is for you.

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
1699910926998.gif

Reactions: JaegerDice

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015

I picked this highlight from this game against the Sabres at the end of the 2014/15 season.

At the time I remember we Sabres fans were so happy when Towes scored those 2 goals in less than a minute to win the game because it helped seal up last place for the Sabres and the highest odds for the McDavid draft lottery (+ at least the guarantee of getting Eichel).
In hindsight, they would’ve been better off winning a few more games and finishing 3rd last! lol

That was the first and last season I ever rooted for losses. Lesson learned there. We Sabres fans were all about the tear down rebuild back then. Be careful what you wish for, right? haha

Reactions: JaegerDice

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
The draw will be held tomorrow at 1pm PST. I hope that gives the winner enough time to enjoy the game regardless of timezone. Plus it fits in my lunch break. :laugh:

Last chance to get entries in!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad