Wilson High Stick on Gregor (update: suspended 6 games)

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
WTF league never goes after teams that go dirty on us. If it was one of our guys, they'd be called in for an in person heari... wait nevermind.

j/k.

It looked really bad live. i thought Gregor would be way worse for wear.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
The wheel keeps on spinning. Remember when TSN had that monkey pick series winners like on wheel of fortune. Maybe that's what they have in their head office.

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
it was unintentional, not sure why he'd get a hearing.

EDIT: looking at that replay again that was just stupid. nothing incidental about it.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
I'm surprised he didn't start beating Gregor's ass after too.

Wilson's getting soft in his old age. It looked like he actually apologized. A few years ago he would have been throwing haymakers.

Doing the biggest man pose in the box after.

Stupid is as stupid does. And Wilson is a moron. I wouldn't expect anything less from him by now.

It's not like he can use his stick to score a goal or anything.

This guy has been gooning it up for years. Even Joe Casual weekender knows who Tom Wilson is. His reputation for dirty plays bordering on the edge of acceptability is well known for good reason.

It's too bad he isn't on the Leafs.

Reactions: Magic Man

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Such an unnecessary play.

Should be more than Rielly for sure considering the situation and the fact that he’s a repeat offender.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I didn't think it was intentional.

To me it looked careless.

Almost overreaction by DOPS to show MLSE that they will protect Leafs players. DOPS has an aroma.

Imo carless play regardless of intention still deserve higher penalties if need be. Too many very reckless hits get thrown that end up being headshots ect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad