GDT: Will the real Calgary Flames please stand up: Game 4 - Flames @ Avalanche, 8PM, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGaudreau

Oct 9, 2015
Neal. Neal. Neal.

Maybe bench him and never play him again. Ever. Dude f***ing cost us so badly. Never been so disappointed in a Flames player ever.

Reactions: DominikBokkFan

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Yeah, the Flames didn't deserve this one at all. But at least they won more games than the Lightning and Penguins combined.

The Avs have the fourth overall pick in this draft too.

Reactions: Iracundia

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
That's a shame, but the Flames put a blueprint together for how to win, at least.

Definitely feel better going into Game 5 than I did this game. Play the way we did for most of the game and avoid the spells where we totally lost it (which should be easier at home) and we'll be coming back here for Game 6.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
That's a shame, but the Flames put a blueprint together for how to win, at least.

Definitely feel better going into Game 4 than I did this game. Play the way we did for most of the game and avoid the spells where we totally lost it (which should be easier at home) and we'll be coming back here for Game 5.

This was Game 4...

We'd be back here for Game 6....

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015

Definitely feel better going into Game 4 than I did this game. Play the way we did for most of the game and avoid the spells where we totally lost it (which should be easier at home) and we'll be coming back here for Game 5.
Uh this was game 4

Ray Mercer

Oct 3, 2018
The Flames are a soft team. Gaudreau is like Stamkos, a flashy player who can’t play when it gets physical in the playoffs.

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017

Definitely feel better going into Game 4 than I did this game. Play the way we did for most of the game and avoid the spells where we totally lost it (which should be easier at home), and we'll be coming back here for Game 5.
Did you even watch the game? The Flames played awful the whole game other than for 10 minutes in the 2nd period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad