Will Lundqvist Win A Cup as a New York Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

bathgate

Jun 14, 2005
Lundqvist is one of the great Rangers of all time. His ten year excellence is really breath taking. However, the window is rapidly closing. Sather's two past deadline trades has been nothing short of a disaster.Lundqvist reminds me of Patrick Ewing. Great player that got very close but could not get that championship. What say you about Lundqvist I personally think it will not happen but hope to be wrong. Comments please

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
thats the thing with SC playoffs.you cant trade your way to a cup as there are too many variables. You need to have a world class goalie (you do). You need world class defence (very good). You need scoring (very good). And you need to have some luck (you dont). Im a Habs fan, and i think our teams are similar so i was rooting for the Rags last night but TB has world class scoring, decent defence and a hot/cold goalie. Last night Bishop was hot, end of story.
And TB has luck.
Think how we felt last year when Krieder took out Price, those are the variables you just cant predict.

SgtJoseph*

Whether the man wins a cup or not he is a heck of a goalie ,one of the better ones i have seen since i started watching hockey in 1967 . Waaaaaaaaaay too many folks on here blaming Hank, they need to remember its a TEAM game . The cup is promised to no one, no matter how great a player one is, and Hank is a great player .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad