GDT: Wild, Wacky Wednesday on NBCSN 4pm

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
The D has become allergic to rimming the puck off the boards/glass. Better put it in the slot.

Also: Carrier out over Reaves? Really?

Reaves is the most replaceable player on this team. Carrier brings so much more to the table. Dumb founding honestly.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Not surprising to see Theo struggle with Petro out. Same thing happened when he was bumped up to the top pair whenever Schmidt missed time.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Not surprising to see Theo struggle with Petro out. Same thing happened when he was bumped up to the top pair whenever Schmidt missed time.

He'll never be that and while Martinez is such a great partner for him. He's been especially bad since the injury though.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
lol. Marchessault shot it into him. The save on glass was much more impressive.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I've never seen a team center on the rush so much while every attacker is coming up the walls.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
I'd have put Coghlan out there that last minute instead of Theo. Theo is not playing good hockey and Coghlan was feeling it. Tuch missed a completely open net.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Maybe it's time to try Glass on the Stone/Patches line? Chandler has returned to the form which made the Caps willing to give him up for a bag of pucks.

I know it won't happen but time for the defense to go back to pairings with a stay at home guy always in place. Martinez looks lost at times when Shea jumps into a play. Keep a stay at home guy who hangs back and you avoid that. Martinez better suited to play with Whitecloud and keep McNabb with Shea and I think you have more logical combos right now.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Maybe it's time to try Glass on the Stone/Patches line? Chandler has returned to the form which made the Caps willing to give him up for a bag of pucks.

I know it won't happen but time for the defense to go back to pairings with a stay at home guy always in place. Martinez looks lost at times when Shea jumps into a play. Keep a stay at home guy who hangs back and you avoid that. Martinez better suited to play with Whitecloud and keep McNabb with Shea and I think you have more logical combos right now.

I think with Petro out you go Mcnabb-Whitecloud, Amart-Theo, Hague-Coghlan/Holden. Give Mcnabb and Whitecloud the toughest matchups. Once healthy just load up the top 4 with Amart-Petro and Theo-Whitecloud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad