GDT: Wild vs. Panthers, 2:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
About ****ing time they got a win in their own building this year. Only took em two whole months to do it.

As far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out on if this team is really starting to turn it around or if the 4 game winning streak was a fluke.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
About ****ing time they got a win in their own building this year. Only took em two whole months to do it.

Hearing that stat announced was depressing.

On a good note, about as close as you can get to a must win today and the Wild answered positively.

Huge game Tuesday. Massive. We are literally in a playoff spot with a win. Lose and we are 4 pts behind. Such a huge difference.

Have to win!

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Is it my imagination, or is Pominville playing much better with Haula and Nino? He's now up to 10g, 20a. I'll take it, after the miserable first half of the season.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Is it my imagination, or is Pominville playing much better with Haula and Nino? He's now up to 10g, 20a. I'll take it, after the miserable first half of the season.

The line is playing quite well. But also Pominville is finally getting some bounces. He has had such bad luck this year. The puck is finally finding the back of the net.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT

If he can get to 20g, I'd be pleasantly surprised. He's definitely playing better under Torch. I really like that line he's on.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
If he can get to 20g, I'd be pleasantly surprised. He's definitely playing better under Torch. I really like that line he's on.

Finishing the season with ~15+25 would be a step in the right direction. At the very least , I don't think a buyout would be necessary and there would be hope of a turnaround next season.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think the third line is a good fit for him. He's a smart player, and will find Haula when he is open, and let Nino do the physical stuff, which he isn't good at.

Was just watching some of the Ducks/Kings game. Lots of hitting. Poms won't be much good in those games.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Just watched extended highlights, Haula's goal was nice!

JB!

it was a good game, but with some teeth gnashing moments. Koivu passing up a wide open shot from 20' in front to pass to Granlund(?) for a very bad angle shot, and Vanek's slapshot on a clear break was another classic.

Jagr was good but not great...probably around his nap time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad