Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
That's weird, I don't see it anywhere on NHL.com that the league the Jets are in merged with one the Wild are in.

Upperdeckjet

Dec 14, 2011
Hey boys, two martinis into my afternoon, so ignore my post as a Jets fan if you want.

The Wild beat us and they were the best team last night. Really wonder what either team brings tomorrow. Looking forward to game 4!

Just so you know, Winnipeg'ers really do love Minnesota. Vikings all the way!

I will cheer for the Wild if they beat my Jets.

Reactions: TaLoN

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Hey boys, two martinis into my afternoon, so ignore my post as a Jets fan if you want.

The Wild beat us and they were the best team last night. Really wonder what either team brings tomorrow. Looking forward to game 4!

Just so you know, Winnipeg'ers really do love Minnesota. Vikings all the way!

I will cheer for the Wild if they beat my Jets.

Yeah, I don't disklike Winnipeg. They'd be my #4 team if they get passed us after Vegas, Columbus and Pittsburgh.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
were the jets just off their game do to travel issues? im asking both wild fans & jet fans. thx.

I don't think so. They had a ~50 min chartered flight to the Cities, plus whatever travel time to the arena. They got to the rink well ahead of game time, and it shouldn't have effected their pregame meal/nap times.

If it had been a 14 hour schoolbus ride in from Winnipeg, and they got to the arena just in time to get dressed for pregame warmups; then I would say it was a big factor.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Geez Foligno has a 10+ page thread on his G3 play. If you haven't seen it, don't bother reading it, it'll take you down the rabbit hole.

Reactions: FVM and TaLoN

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
Similar to game 1 and 2, Jets had the edge in quickness in this one. They just completely smothered the Wild. It's especially apparent with guys like Koivu and Staal who are on the slower side. They just couldn't get any space to work with. Lot of turnovers and plays dying on their stick as the Jets closed in on so quickly.

Great battle though. Can't throw much blame around, the effort and will is there. It's just the makeup of the team and the massive holes with Suter and now Parise out (both very important players in terms of team speed and quickness). And also, they are facing the #2 team in the league (thanks for the format NHL!).

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
There's no chance Gabriel gets in over Greenway, right?

Last edited:

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
I realize that. Thing is if the refs are not going to protect our 40 goal scorer who will?

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Wait there's seriously talk that Gabriel would see the ice? I really hope not. Last thing I would want to do is go into some knuckle-dragging "if you can't beat 'em, fight 'em" territory.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Wait there's seriously talk that Gabriel would see the ice? I really hope not. Last thing I would want to do is go into some knuckle-dragging "if you can't beat 'em, fight 'em" territory.

I'm surprised after his antics he still has a job

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

If he does, and he goes and does something stupid and cheap and hurts somebody, if I owned the team, I'd honestly think hard about giving Boudreau his walking papers.

Reactions: HwT and gphr513

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Ennis out, Rau in according to Russo.

Also, Russo thinks Ennis has played his last game in a Wild uniform now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad