Post-Game Talk: Wild vs Jets - Bell MTS Place - 7:00pm CT (preseason)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

Laine Scheifele Wheeler
Perreault Little Ehlers
Connor Lowry Armia
Lemieux Sgarbossa Dano

Stanley Byfuglien
Enstrom Poolman
Chiarot Nogier

Hellebuyck

TV - TSN3 & NHLN(US)

Last edited:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Happy hockeyvis back. I'll be watching some of the kids fighting for spots closly. Not going to read much into how the vets play as generally it takes a number of games for them to get good in preseason.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Apparently Dave Tomlinson @DTSN1040 is doing colour. Who the hell is Dave Tomlinson?

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Welcome back boys, will be in attendance tonight. Looks like a pretty fun line up, better than I was expecting. Will be nice to have a good view of the young D competing for a spot. Really interested to watch Poolman tonight. Also excited to see how Connor's game is coming along.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
Strong line-up from the Jets. Don't want to lose I guess.

I don't think management care if they win of lose, I believe this is all about getting our vets ready for the Leafs on Oct 4 so the Jets come out firing for the beginning of the season. This TC seems to be all about getting the team ready to play instead of assessing and developing the kids like the last 2 TC's.

Unholy goalie

Jul 11, 2011
Wooooooo! Thanks for putting this up Aavco.

For those of us who haven't been to training camp, it'll be nice to see these guys in action. I'm excited to see how Helle does tonight.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Hoping for a fun game, good showings from the young 'uns, and no season-derailing injuries (touched wood).

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
I'm so happy.
Go Jets Go.

Back on the grind to make funny pictures.
Here's the first photoshop/chop of the year!

uAiWpwX.jpg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I'm so happy.
Go Jets Go.

Back on the grind to make funny pictures.
Here's the first photoshop/chop of the year!

uAiWpwX.jpg

Beauty it looks like a fancy Cake Buff is eyeing up :laugh:

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't think management care if they win of lose, I believe this is all about getting our vets ready for the Leafs on Oct 4 so the Jets come out firing for the beginning of the season. This TC seems to be all about getting the team ready to play instead of assessing and developing the kids like the last 2 TC's.

Also about the vets not having to travel accross the border for the next game. Should be able to destroy them tonight. Should...

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
After seeing the lineups for tonight, congratulations on the win!

Is that Laine - Scheifele - Wheeler line supposed to be carrying into the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad