Wild variance among Carolina Hurricanes junior prospects

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
callum_booth_quebec_121815.jpg
Photo: Callum Booth made 36 stops to lead the Remparts to a shutout win over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada on December 18th.(Courtesy of Minas Panagiotakis/Getty Images)

</p>It is the nature of developing prospects to go through ups and downs. Such is the case for the Carolina Hurricanes’ stable of junior hockey prospects. Some are showing the growth and improvement an organization would hope for in a future pro, while others are struggling to find footing or even showing some regression.

QMJHL

Clark Bishop, C, Cape Breton Screaming Eagles
Drafted 5th round, 127th overall, 2014

Bishop is having his best statistical season with 24 points in his first 25 games for Cape Breton.… read more

The post Wild variance among Carolina Hurricanes junior prospects appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Nice to hear about all these guys. One question though. The article talks about wild variance with some struggling/showing regression. When I read the article though, other than Smallman, it seems that most of the prospects are actually acquitting themselves quite well right now?

Am I misreading / misinterpreting the write-ups?

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Nice to hear about all these guys. One question though. The article talks about wild variance with some struggling/showing regression. When I read the article though, other than Smallman, it seems that most of the prospects are actually acquitting themselves quite well right now?

I thought the exact same thing. Could be an issue of the editors writing the headline? I hate that. Been burned a couple of times by headlines being completely misrepresentative of the actual article.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina

While I think Foegele's move to Kingston was the right move, he wasn't really living up to his potential at New Hampshire. He's remedying that for the Frontenacs. He's also playing center which apparently he did much earlier is his playing career. With McKeown and Foegele in the Frontenacs, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't pick a sleeper from that roster this July.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad