Proposal: Wild - Red Wings

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
That's what you pay for an elite #1C. Larkin is very good, but he is not that. Wild fans would be extremely disappointed with that deal....massive overpay.

Hard disagree on Larkin. He's 24 and coming into his prime. Put him with Zucc and KK97 and you'll get elite production. Larkin is everything you hope to find out of Rossi/both '21 1sts.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
I def understand that, Larkin is gonna blow up with Yzerman doing his roster magic. Larkin going to be over a PPG guy in the next 2-3 years with the pieces he'll get next to him.

I hope so but I am not so sure about that. I think Larkin will be better suited as a 2nd line center with a star center in front of him.
Getting that number 1 star center that is the hard part lol

Reactions: TwiztedHeat

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I hope so but I am not so sure about that. I think Larkin will be better suited as a 2nd line center with a star center in front of him.
Getting that number 1 star center that is the hard part lol

Def feel ya there, I just really like what I see out of Larkin. I kinda hope he stays in Detroit and thrives, love seeing the hometown guys do really well.

Reactions: Go Wings

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Def feel ya there, I just really like what I see out of Larkin. I kinda hope he stays in Detroit and thrives, love seeing the hometown guys do really well.

Yah for sure.

It is funny last year I told a bunch of guys at my local hobby shop about this guy coming for Minnesota, Kaprisov. Everyone said who is that, I said think of a guy built Tarasenko (like a tank) but better. I am glad he is meeting expectations he is a lot of fun to watch.

Reactions: TwiztedHeat

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Glendening + 1'st round pick

for

Dumba + Rask

giphy-downsized.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions