Prospect Info: Wild Prospect Thread 2023-2024

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
Based on highlights, stats, and nothing more, I am of the opinion Yurov could be an impact forward next season. Seems like a waste to leave him in the KHL.

I suppose them that knows more could tell me why not.
i think yurov could at least have the impact rossi did this season. i hope billy is begging yurov to sign with us.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Clark is outproducing our 1st round pick from that same draft class

• Wow
Reactions: keppel146

Owen Nolan

Mar 3, 2024
I’ve really been hoping Adam Beckman would develop into an everyday NHL’er… Unfortunately, he looks weak & afraid to make mistakes. He looks like he doesn’t belong. I’m hoping he goes to school on Rossi’s 2023 off-season.

Knusnidinov looks comfortable in the big show. I expect him to stick.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
From only stat watching, he looks like an Iowa goalie. His season stats are all average to good, never great, and his smaller sample size tournament stats are all either high or low. The combination makes me think he's inconsistent.

I assumed McIntyre (UFA) would be gone, but does this also mean the Wild move on from Hunter Jones (RFA)? Or do they really mean to play Wallstedt in the NHL next year? Should be interesting to watch.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Not sure which thread to put this in but looks like a youngish goalie with good size and good stats. A nice choice for Iowa

Good way to not have to use a draft pick on a goaltender

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Ohgren, Firstov, ROR, Peart, Hunt, Wallstedt, Bankier…Iowa might be more entertaining than Minnesota the next week

Reactions: Minnesota

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Surprised they split up Bankier and Top…ski
Yea, Mclean likes to mix up the lines quite a bit.

They got throttled - Firstov got a goal at least. Ohgren setup Fogarty well but the goalie made a good stop. I was doing other things so I can't honestly speak to who did what well/wrong, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad