Post-Game Talk: Wild pound Jets 7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
thumb.png

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
They haven't been as bad as the win loss record shows but that's the problem when on you get into a death spiral like this, everything just compounds on itself. This would be so much less dire if they had just won one of the Pens/CBJ game and maybe got a point in Vancouver. Right now, all the belief and good process they have built is at risk as the team spirals.

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
It's now the day after Thanksgiving. Apparently still above the playoff line. Still not believing they will contend.

And because the Jets play again tomorrow night, they won't be making any personnel changes at this moment. But consecutive losses against Calgary and Arizona, and heads will roll.

Game rating: Gasper (equivalent to zero)
gasper.png

Last edited:

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I really won't be surprised if this teams loses badly to Arizona at this point. I'm not normally doom and gloom, but it just feels like there's not much hope of this team coming out of this any time soon. I know that's probably being a bit over-dramatic about this losing streak, but I can't seem to shake it. On the plus side, my Raiders beat the Cowboys yesterday!

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
how many more seasons pomo needs to get this team to win consistently without going thru games like this and the one against the nucks!?

Reactions: surixon and TheHead

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
The first goal a Jets forward left early leaving the puck in zone which lead to the first goal.

On the 4th goal Dillon was at our blue line instead of in front of the net and the Wild scored.

We keep turning over the puck in our zone.

It will take a long time to get rid of the stench from this game.

MhbL.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad