Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Leafs - Thursday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Looking forward to this one, should be a great game.

Hopefully the boys can get back on track in front of the home fans and put the last few games behind them.

Guessing Mrazek starts.

Reactions: TML Dynasty

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Minnesota has a great offense, the goaltending needs to be half-decent in this one or we're in trouble

Reactions: ToneDog

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
This will be a good game. Tough, although the Wild have been slipping a bit lately.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Minnesota has a great offense, the goaltending needs to be half-decent in this one or we're in trouble
First game back in the building for me, my daughter somehow has become a closet Wild fan(one of them most be cute, lol)
Really looking forward to this one, pace should be incredible.

Reactions: leafsfan5

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Sens beat the Wild, must mean the Wild suck and this should be an easy win, right? right? /s
sucks we lost to the habs and cjbs... those two should have been wins, and then the Wild game wouldn't be as "important" oh well.
go leafs go.

Reactions: ToneDog

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Sens beat the Wild, must mean the Wild suck and this should be an easy win, right? right? /s
sucks we lost to the habs and cjbs... those two should have been wins, and then the Wild game wouldn't be as "important" oh well.
go leafs go.

Blues lost to Habs before the beat the Leafs. Should have known they would come here hungry and out for revenge for their loss to the Leafs. Minny should come out hungry so we have to match their intensity. Team with the better goalie wins it IMO.

Reactions: Metroid

alliuk12

Feb 1, 2011
Leafs lose to the blue jackets. The wild are a much better team than the jackets and the wild will want to get revenge for the loss to Ottawa so they will want to kick some ass and that means Toronto will have to play a hard game which I don’t think that they are capable of this team is way to soft

Last edited:
Reactions: ANDI P IS CUTE

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
This game is going to be decided by confidence. If their heads are screwed on right we might see a Carolina, Pittsburgh benchmark game. If they’re running fire drills it’s going to look like the Calgary game or a snooze fest tire fire like the St. Louis game.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
First game back in the building for me, my daughter somehow has become a closet Wild fan(one of them most be cute, lol)
Really looking forward to this one, pace should be incredible.
definitely a good game to go to, the Wild have become a fun team to watch

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Easy win... the team will come out angry and full of piss and vinegar... yada yada yada

Going to need a solid defensive effort... hopefully the goaltending can sure up a bit and give the boys a fighting chance!

Interseted to see which D play.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Considering I thought yesterday was an auto win with how this team deals with embarrassing games….idk anymore

I’m going into this game with no expectations, cuz the teams been playing like one that shouldn’t have any placed on them. Top to bottom

We have one line
We have maybe 1 pairing
we Have struggling goaltenders

again, we’d win so many of these games in February if the second line was playing up to their abilities.

how the hell did the produce when Marner went down but not now

alliuk12

Feb 1, 2011
Leafs lose to the blue jackets. The wild are a much better team than the jackets and the wild will want to get revenge for the loss to Ottawa so they will want to kick some ass and that means Toronto will have to play a hard game which I don’t think that they are capable of this team is way to soft

Le Magnifique

Feb 22, 2021
As a fan, I'm predisposed to believing it's going to be winless in 3.
I look forward to be proven wrong, but the Wild are a good team and I'm not liking the way we've been playing.

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
The Wild play tough hockey. Definitely going to be a challenge coming out of this with a W.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Menell is a bit surprising...unless they want to give him a game against his former team?

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
We’ll probably win because we were humiliated two games in a row now. Expecting a solid effort but that won’t matter if our goalies can’t make basic saves.

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
I'm not looking forward to this one. It's been playoff-like games lately where the refs have their own agenda and the Leafs continue to fall into that trap. The writing is on the wall. We need a new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad