Wich Konstantin is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
Bartender said:
Wich Konstantin would you rather have for the long run between those two and why? :help:

Pushkarev or Glazachev

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

While Pushkarev is hardly lighting it up, he's worlds better as a prospect at this point. Glazachev hasn't had significant improvement in his game (especially statistically) since '02/'03. I'm not sure he's shown enough for the Preds to even want to bring him over, much less to actually promise him a great chance on the roster. I'd say his NHL future is slim and his Predator future is probably even more bleak.

Transported Upstater

Prussian_Blue said:
Barulin. :D

P_B

:bow: :blues

Truthfully, that was the first guy that came to mind when the name "Konstantin" was mentioned...maybe I've got prospects on the brain?

And maybe you'd be willing to give Oshie to the Leafs?

Haute Couture

Feb 27, 2002
Bay of Pigs
Visit site
Glazachev has many psychological problems.. I think he had a suicide attempt of sorts back in December... Or it was an attack from his girlfriend - regardless, it was pretty bad. Hockey shouldn't be on his mind nowadays..

RussianProspects

Feb 14, 2003
www.russianprospects.com
It is very doubtful that Glazachev was suicadle. It was an incident with his girlfriend and it ended badly. He tried to cover up for her. He actually looked good in the first round of the RSL playoffs. I'd say hockey is very much on his mind.

As far as deciding between the two Glazachev's, it is a tough call. I'd give Pushkarev the edge in his development- but don't forget that this '85 born player go absolutely no time in the Super League when Glazachev was getting plenty. He went the juniors rout and that was a strong decision. Glazachev on the other hand should not be judged on the stats. He had better seasons right before and right after the draft because of the coaches. Lokomotiv went through a coaching caroosel of sorts and some players suffered. Each coach had his favorites etc. I think under the Finn last year, Glazachev was in the doghouse. This year Kriukov and Shafigullin are in the dog house with Yurzinov, while Glazachev got marginal ice time as the team has amazing depth. So, the situations are quite complex.

I think Glazachev remains a top notch prospect. He was never touted to be a great scorer or a great anything really. He was touted as a smart, capable forward with NHL potential and strong scoring ability. He can still fullfill that at the NHL leve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad