Post-Game Talk: Why would you name your team after politicians? Sens @ Caps 7:07PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Does anyone know if a goal scoring milestone could be achieved tonight? I haven't heard anything.

Grubauer in please.

Win.

Last edited by a moderator:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Any updates on Carlson? Been surfing the web for a bit trying to find news on him.

Also I'll be watching today (as I'm sure other non Caps fans will be) rooting for Ovi to get his 500th! :handclap:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Any updates on Carlson? Been surfing the web for a bit trying to find news on him.

Also I'll be watching today (as I'm sure other non Caps fans will be) rooting for Ovi to get his 500th! :handclap:

No update on Carlson, we know about as much as you do. I think they're gonna take their time with him, but I think he could be back any day.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013

Nope.

All guessing here but i don't see him playing tonight. Caps have bit of a break after this one (next game is on Thursday) so they'll likely take their time with him.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Everyone is expecting number 500, so naturally Laich, Chorney, Latta and Ness all score in a 4-1 win :laugh:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Ottawa is actually a super cool city. Played a tournament there back in the day. Luckily our tournament coincided with Winterlude, Ottawa's Winter Festival. Very cool atmosphere and a ton of fun skating down the Rideau Canal. Definitely one of the highlights of my youth hockey career.

That said, I hope we win 9-0 with an Ovechtrick.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Ottawa is actually a super cool city. Played a tournament there back in the day. Luckily our tournament coincided with Winterlude, Ottawa's Winter Festival. Very cool atmosphere and a ton of fun skating down the Rideau Canal. Definitely one of the highlights of my youth hockey career.

That said, I hope we win 9-0 with an Ovechtrick.

Ottawa is beautiful but it's a small city, so you get bored really fast, not a lot of action there.
They have some pretty girls though :)

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I'd take Senators over Nationals (gag) any day. But I guess we had to complete the terrible sports team name set.

United would be OK if it wasn't a blatant ripoff of ManU.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Since Oshie's been a tad quiet lately I want a huge game from him!

I also don't think Capitals is a dumb name. Its fitting.

Last edited:

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Three wishes for today:
- Skins win
- Caps win
- Ovie gets 500

If i get one, i'm happy. Get three, i start the week walking on air

Status
Not open for further replies.