Why will Crosby be a bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Ive heard from ALOT of posters that he will be a bust, but often times their is no explanation. So I would like to know, what has Sidney Crosby done or not done that would make him appear to be a bust?

Lionel Hutz

Apr 13, 2004
Locking the Lounge??
hockeyman28 said:
Ive heard from ALOT of posters that he will be a bust, but often times their is no explanation. So I would like to know, what has Sidney Crosby done or not done that would make him appear to be a bust?

He's got thin bones.

JayRice66

Jul 31, 2005
Wheeling, WV
Til the End of Time said:
The only thing I could think of working against him is his size. He might get injured being so aggressive in the corners and such.

Actually when you look into it. He wil fill out over the next few years. Forsberg came into the league at 5'11" 180 pounds. So i'd say its safe to say he will get a little bigger.

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
Lionel Hutz said:
I almost forgot, also because he can't put a puck in an open dryer. An open dryer!
That is why. Also, the dryer is being pursued by four teams: Philadelphia, Toronto, an Unknown RSL team, and Modo in Sweden. The dryer is currently recovering from a hole one of Crosby misfires put through it's door.

Entrancemperium

Jul 30, 2005
Kurtangletn said:
d00d its pretty clear he cant handle pressure and hes gonna crumble under it

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but that's what I feel could happen and he wouldn't be the first overall to fall victim to skyhigh expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad