Why Not Zucc?

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Point Per Game on the 6th worst team in the league. If Minnesota retains 50% we can have him at only $3M. The benefit is that he'll be genuinely passionate about helping us win.

Why isn't this is a more thought about option for us to help the top-6?

• Love
Reactions: NickyFotiu and tlk

apoptygma

2-5-9-11
Apr 9, 2011
Wild is desperate to keep Kaprizov, so they keep more then players then they should and do a weird retool instead of doing a full on rebuild. These years with the worst Parise/Suter penalties they should just have sold everything and gone full scorched earth.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Sucks in the playoffs and I'd rather not deal with Webster again unless we're getting rid of Goodrow in return.
That little gremlin visited us in the roster thread.

Also all other things aside Zucc was very sour with his departure, I doubt he ever returns here unless he has no choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Kupo and will1066

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Also all other things aside Zucc was very sour with his departure, I doubt he ever returns here unless he has no choice.
I doubt that's a factor anymore, most of your management back in 2019 are gone. Zucc is also still in touch with Kreider and Zibanejad. And I'm sure he's noticed how much NYR fans on twitter want him back ;)

Reactions: leetch99

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I doubt that's a factor anymore, most of your management back in 2019 are gone. Zucc is also still in touch with Kreider and Zibanejad. And I'm sure he's noticed how much NYR fans on twitter want him back ;)
Zucc is my top 3 favorite Rangers, I would love him back. You are banned though, wolfy. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: BBKers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad