Why do all of these ignoramuses think that beards are like actually a thing and think it makes them

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Why do all of these ignoramuses think that beards are like actually a thing and think it makes them look like they are tough-guys or "edgy" when it absolutely doesn't???

So I started going to a new fitness centre last week and it appears that there was some sort of an agreement amongst all of the male members to have beards or some sort of an attempt at a bearded-face like even just stubbled chins or underneath the chin but shaved to shape the stubble as if it were intentional and manicured? Like, why is this now a thing for young men and old a-like, like I'm talking about non-Muslim looking men and definitely not Punjabi or Seiks or orthodox Jewish men but regular American white men?

This was like a thing for a while and I didn't even try it because it's literally scratchy and was a turn-off for my gf at the time when it was starting to be "fashionable" but now it's like everyone has officially jumped onto the bannedwagon and they look "REDONKULOUS" like want-a-be garden gnomes/hobos/bears (the gay leather men, not the mammal) I mean, are you ****ing kidding me? I even saw this guy in the dressing room rubbing "beard oil" onto his face which was barely bearded and taking a selfie from an angle underneath his chin to try to high-light the shadow of his stubbly face. What a moronic and poseur thing to do - (that was what I was thinking to my self when I saw that)

Beards are not for most men and these nit-wits walk around like their job is chopping down trees when they are probably working in Information Technology. Literally shaking my non-bearded head at this.

Sep 19, 2008
960.jpg

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Why do all of these ignoramuses think that beards are like actually a thing and think it makes them look like they are tough-guys or "edgy" when it absolutely doesn't???

So I started going to a new fitness centre last week and it appears that there was some sort of an agreement amongst all of the male members to have beards or some sort of an attempt at a bearded-face like even just stubbled chins or underneath the chin but shaved to shape the stubble as if it were intentional and manicured? Like, why is this now a thing for young men and old a-like, like I'm talking about non-Muslim looking men and definitely not Punjabi or Seiks or orthodox Jewish men but regular American white men?

This was like a thing for a while and I didn't even try it because it's literally scratchy and was a turn-off for my gf at the time when it was starting to be "fashionable" but now it's like everyone has officially jumped onto the bannedwagon and they look "REDONKULOUS" like want-a-be garden gnomes/hobos/bears (the gay leather men, not the mammal) I mean, are you ****ing kidding me? I even saw this guy in the dressing room rubbing "beard oil" onto his face which was barely bearded and taking a selfie from an angle underneath his chin to try to high-light the shadow of his stubbly face. What a moronic and poseur thing to do - (that was what I was thinking to my self when I saw that)

Beards are not for most men and these nit-wits walk around like their job is chopping down trees when they are probably working in Information Technology. Literally shaking my non-bearded head at this.

Can’t grow a beard and you’re so f***ing mad about it lmao

Last edited:

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Nothing wrong with growing a beard. If you want to attack athletes then go ahead but to call out an entire gym full of working class individuals seems utterly irresponsible.
And I say athletes because all year their fine and then the playoffs start and they automatically transform themselves and are pressured but teammates to follow suit only to shave again afterward.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA

Why not try asking someone with a beard?

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Poor Spaghetti arms...cant grow a beard or muscles.

So much hate in the little boys head.

Attachments

• CA62DD5B-FCAA-436F-ABAA-91FEBDB2F640.jpeg
    CA62DD5B-FCAA-436F-ABAA-91FEBDB2F640.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 5

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Why not try asking someone with a beard?
I will tomorrow ask some of them why they try to be growing beards and point out to them the people that have beards that are "legit" or even just okay beards and ask them if that is what they think they have because objectively they don't and it is just a bad look to me and most probably anyone else that looks at them.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
search
e5a31971d386539c1828cc74262ed28e.jpg

It's literally science guys
I can say with literally 99% conviction that I can myself grow a mustache better than that guy but not a beard and my mustache would probably not look creepy because I'm not a weirdo rapist like the beardo in your picture looks because he's probably like 50 years old lololololo ps he looks like he is hairy af and shaves his chest hairiness to "define" his pectorals like a gay man would.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I will tomorrow ask some of them why they try to be growing beards and point out to them the people that have beards that are "legit" or even just okay beards and ask them if that is what they think they have because objectively they don't and it is just a bad look to me and most probably anyone else that looks at them.

I will laugh when the most bearded and muscle clad fellow at the gym gets offended and hangs you by your underwear from a machine.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I can say with literally 99% conviction that I can myself grow a mustache better than that guy but not a beard and my mustache would probably not look creepy because I'm not a weirdo rapist like the beardo in your picture looks because he's probably like 50 years old lololololo ps he looks like he is hairy af and shaves his chest hairiness to "define" his pectorals like a gay man would.
I really like the way his pecs look shaved. I might start doing that to emphasize how much I can bench and to let other males know that I am an alpha.

Reactions: VickAshley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad