Sick of our system goalie.

Pepto symptom/system relief
Powered by Pepto
Fixed :laugh:

Like this idea a lot

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Or simplify it where sick has the positive meaning as well (i.e., Kempe - sick flow, Carter - sick hands, etc.)

Is that the axe gang from Kung fu hustle that you put Kings head on lol.

Found it

Last edited:

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
just throwing out another idea, something around like a specific kings player->Pepto->playoffs or something like that.

Kopitar: 50 point season->Pepto->Hart trophy
Dion: Last place Sens->Pepto->Playoffs
Brown: Worst contract->Pepto->1st line winger (again)
Campbell: Bust->Pepto->NHL

Etc. Something along those lines where we take a negative about a player, pepto and then something positive. I think when we did the Villains theme we did the opposite.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
just throwing out another idea, something around like a specific kings player->Pepto->playoffs or something like that.

Kopitar: 50 point season->Pepto->Hart trophy
Dion: Last place Sens->Pepto->Playoffs
Brown: Worst contract->Pepto->1st line winger (again)
Campbell: Bust->Pepto->NHL

Etc. Something along those lines where we take a negative about a player, pepto and then something positive. I think when we did the Villains theme we did the opposite.

I like this a lot too. I guess it's similar to "sick of" but this might streamline it a little better. Would help since the avatars are smaller than before.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Well if it's decided I'd like one that has Brown with the hat on, saying sick of the contract. Anyway I can help people that are more tech/artistic let me know.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I tried 4 combos of similar avatars. Wanted some input from everyone. I'd like to keep it 4 frames or less or it gets too long, but if you have a good reason otherwise let me know. The first and third frame would be customizable for each user. The other frames I'm hoping we can decide which way to go.

Questions:
- Love it/hate it? I'm open to suggestions.
- I tried to get the Kopi drinking image in it. What do you guys think? Where should it go?
- What should the overall message be? I tried a couple slogans.

k9F1J0S.gif
6A9X5EP.gif

DrQkSpN.gif
nw7ZXFK.gif

And here are the frames in the gifs above in case anyone has better ideas on arranging them or replacing them:
9PCQ0Ui.jpg

SlimCharles

Kings & Sabres
Dec 7, 2011
Los Angeles
I like 3 and 4 best. 4 is probably my favorite because the last frame is so clean. Anyone who doesn't know what Pepto is might be confused though.

Last edited:

mrkolice

May 26, 2014
Ljubljana, Slovenia
personally i don't like the "sick" narrative. it's like an insider joke going a bit too far. the kings are not sick, they win the cups. i'll wear it but i hope you change it.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I like it so far!

The "Frame 1s" are great so far.

The frame 2s--I WISH there was a way to use that retro pepto graphic because its too good, but I feel like we have to have the Kopi drinking it frame in there somewhere or people are gonna be too confused.

3 needs something, but I'm going to have to think a bit about what.

Someone else mentioned they like the cleanliness of the last frame 4 and I agree. Though I also love the home plate on the bottle so I can't decide. I'll have to think about it thoughout the day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad