Whom will the Las Vegas Golden Knights take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
I hesitate because its in division, but I do it too. Its hard to consider trading Zacha at this point, but I imagine its equally hard for Carolina moving Hanifin. #1 OA and McLeod make it easier to swallow. 4 for 5 from the same draft.

I'd break my heart to not have a Czech on the Devils, but... we need Hanifin.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
They probably could've but MAF has an NMC and he ONLY waived it for Vegas.

Considering he had a NMC and supposedly would only waive it for Vegas (I'm dumbfounded at that but whatever), the answer's no.

I didn't realize this. He actually WANTED to play for an expansion team?

Bizarre.

Unless he feels he has something to prove and is confident he'll play solidly and get traded to a playoff team with an injured starter (there's usually at least one of those). Also, I guess he felt he would have been a total dbag and become enemy #1 if he forced the Pens to expose Murray.

New Jack City

Dec 28, 2011

Bizarre.

Unless he feels he has something to prove and is confident he'll play solidly and get traded to a playoff team with an injured starter (there's usually at least one of those). Also, I guess he felt he would have been a total dbag and become enemy #1 if he forced the Pens to expose Murray.

I mean, he's won four cups and knows its Murray's time in Pitt. Might as well take advantage of this opportunity and become the face of Vegas.

ghdi

Feb 4, 2009
NJ

Bizarre.

He agreed to do it back in February, but only for Vegas. He wants to be the bonafide #1 which he wasnt in Pittsburgh. He probably loves Vegas.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
So Las Vegas has FOUR 1st Round picks, and ALL of them are in the first 1/2 of the round.

ghdi

Feb 4, 2009
NJ
So Las Vegas has FOUR 1st Round picks, and ALL of them are in the first 1/2 of the round.

They want to move up to 2 as well was the hot rumor today. Id love to see the guy we dont take NOT go to Philly. They can pull that off now if theres truth to it.

ghdi

Feb 4, 2009
NJ
Hopefully the Kovalchuk trade gets done and we can get something back that really gets us excited for the upcoming season because things look pretty bleak right now.

You realize we have the #1 pick in the draft, right? You realize we can start making trades again tomorrow, as well as more on Friday during the draft, as well as having the UFA signing period beginning in July, on top of the Kovy negotiations? No?

It will look bleak if we're in the same spot we're in now on September 1st. Its June 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad