who would've gone #1 last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucks666

Mar 13, 2004
Vancouver
If the season wasn't cancelled and there was a draft, who would've gone first? (I'm asking this assuming Crosby wouldn't have been eligible yet). If he was, then change the question to who would go #1 THIS year.

I'm not impressed by some of the prospects ranked in the 5-10 range. I would've thought that since one draft was cancelled, there should be at least 10 "top 5" prospects but the ones in the bottom of the 10 seem a little average despite claims of what a deep draft it is. Maybe I'm wrong about this. I was never too good at following prospects.

canucks666

Mar 13, 2004
Vancouver
hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly @#%$

don't i feel like a moron. It literaly feels as if years have passed. Even when i saw the post saying the sheep man went last year I still didn't believe it. I was thinking "Wha? No that was two drafts ago....wtf is he smoking".

until i thought about it for a little bit. Major boo-boo.

Plz lock.

Coffee and 7's*

Broadway Crosby said:
No, I want this thread to stay open. In fact, I want it to be stickied, because it makes me feel like a genius. :D

;)

:biglaugh:

canucks666

Mar 13, 2004
Vancouver
I've gotten a COUPLE PMs saying I can just delete this thread.

but where's the fun in that. I'll keep this as a reminder to help me get off the crack.

Crack is Wack, kids. Listen to what Witney Houston and canucks666 say.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
canucks666 said:
I've gotten a COUPLE PMs saying I can just delete this thread.

but where's the fun in that. I'll keep this as a reminder to help me get off the crack.

Crack is Wack, kids. Listen to what Witney Houston and canucks666 say.
No, don't delete this. Keep my self-esteem up for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad