Who would you want to play in the Playoffs?

Who would you prefer?

• Total voters

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
All the teams in the NHL playoffs are "good" teams.

Any team in the NHL playoffs can beat any other team in the NHL playoffs.

None of these 4 will be an easy matchup. Would definitely rather play 1 of Tor, Phi, Fla, NJ.

Gonna have to beat at least 2 of them anyway.

The CBJ can win the cup.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Who knows where we'll finish but I would rather play Washington in round 1 mainly because we've had success against them and there's some turmoil surrounding Trotz and his tenure there. If we can steal a game in Washington, it may put some doubt in the Caps mind.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
What happened to Philly as a choice? I'm with spin on this and also they are inexperienced playoff team to a large extent. Out of the choices I'll take the Caps.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I want Pittsburgh with home ice. The confidence this team would have after beating Pittsburgh would be unreal and this team could take anyone but Tampa.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I want Pittsburgh with home ice. The confidence this team would have after beating Pittsburgh would be unreal and this team could take anyone but Tampa.
And Boston.

I'd like to see a match up against Washington. The pressure on that team is immense and they've managed to choke every year.

Last edited:
Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Caps don’t pose as much of a threat to me.
Neither does Philly. I’ll take on either.
I want the Jackets to play someone other than Pittsburgh solely for the fact to shake things up.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Ideally, I would want to play Werenski and Jones in the Playoffs with Bob in goal.
This man has got the right idea.

Philly would be the easiest out, followed by the Washington Craps. But we need to get over the ****sburgh thing mentally.

So as I said earlier, I’d like to go against the Pens because I hate them and would love to knock them out of the playoffs, but I wouldn’t be too against us and Philly.
Pretty easy out if you ask me. 4 or 5 games. 6 at the absolute max. But winning a series would be huge. So maybe Flyers in 1st round, and ****sburgh in 2nd round? Wouldn’t be opposed to that

Btw I’m a Steelers fan lol, so I only say ****sburgh when referring to those smug Pens. Love me some Steelers, been a fan all my life, but I can’t bring myself to like the Penguins an ounce. **** them

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Caps don’t pose as much of a threat to me.
Neither does Philly. I’ll take on either.
I want the Jackets to play someone other than Pittsburgh solely for the fact to shake things up.
Perfectly said bro. Need to get over that mental block, but in the opening round it would be pretty refreshing to open against a different opponent. Especially if we get home ice. I think that’ll increase our odds of winning a series immensely

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad