Prospect Info: Who would you have drafted in the 2020 Draft?

RoadWarrior

Mar 4, 2002
In a van down by the river
Visit site
Loved picks in rounds 1,4,5 and 6. Would’ve taken the same players.

Not so thrilled with rounds 2,3 and 7. Would’ve taken Foudy and Jurmo with the second and third picks. Probably a flier on Rafkin or Gogolev in the 7th.

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
Would have probably traded back with the 1st seeing who was available and got an additional 2nd, and would have taken Cormier with either the 2nd or 3rd.

Not much to complain about though, I think Dubas did a tremendous job.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
I like Amirov, seems like a safe bet with decent potential to be something more.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Based on my rankings our first three picks would have been Helge Grans, Jeremie Poirier and Calle Clang

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
To say I had any Idea at picks past 31 would be a lie. Reading / watching the scouting reports I feel like the leafs got some really good players and looking at the stats a few steals in the later rounds like always .

With that being said @ 15
I the time I wanted the Leaf's to draft Braden Schneider . Now after watching everything hearing the scouting reports listen to what Dubas and scouts . I'm Super happy with the Amirov pick especially with the signing of bordie today .

MY #1 choice that was some what in our range was Iaroslav Askarov . I heard rumors that the leafs called the preads to try and trade up to 11 but they were both after the same player .

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
I was hoping for Schneider or Guhle as we don't have any players like that in the system but we'll see.

If Amirov ends up being a superstar or bonafide 30 goal scorer then I will be happy. His first step is to continue his good start to his season and hope his team gives him more Ice time since it seems pretty hard for young guys to in that league.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Whoever was at the top of Dubas' list.

Every year, fans pretend to know more than scouts and GMs.

Every year, fans prove themselves wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad