Who would you choose as the Sens MVP so far this season?

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Who is the Sens MVP so far this season?

a) Karlsson

b) Anderson

c) Hoffman

d) Ryan

Me I would go with Anderson just for the fact that almost every win we have Anderson was the 1st star of the game.

Who do you pick as our team MVP so far?

Last edited:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
As great as Hoffman has been, this is a two horse race between Karlsson and Anderson. Without either of them, this team would already have Austin Mathews written into our lineup next year.

My choice would be Karlsson, as I believe he should currently be the favourite for the Hart.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
It was a really tough decision between Karlsson and Anderson, but I'm going to have to give it to Karlsson,

If we were missing Anderson, Hammond would still be doing an alright job, without Karlsson our defense would be awful...

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
We'd win a lot less games/lose a lot more games without Karlsson than without Anderson.

So my vote is for EK65.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Its karlsson and its not even close

Yeah, about that, there's this guy named Craig Anderson? He stops over 30-40 pucks most nights? He's really good at it.

So while it's debatable who the real MVP is between the two these days, no one's running away with the title.

My own vote goes to Andy.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Karlsson with Andy in 2nd. Karlsson just controls the play so much it's unbelievable. I would hate to see what this team would look like without him.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
yost1.png

Yup.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Andy is great and good for him finally cracking that top-20 in Save%.
But Karlsson is the obvious answer. He's in the running for the league MVP. How can you choose someone else?

LynxBud

Nov 27, 2013
Gloucester
Karlsson, no doubt. Anderson is 2nd, but it's not very close IMO. Not a knock on Anderson. Same could be said about a lot of team's top two guys. There's often a clear-cut #1. Karlsson's it.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Karlsson, however it's sad that we have to rely on him so much. If he were to miss any amount of time the defense outside of Methot would look atrocious. Really goes to show the kind of depth we have on defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad