Who Wins The Conn Smythe Trophy?

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Matthews puts up 0 goals and 50 assists to win the Conn Smythe

"How you like me now, bitches?!"

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
I’d bet if the Oilers win the cup and he has 0 goals but 40 assists he still takes it. Game 1 was a perfect example where an assist can just as easy be greater than a goal
He’s gonna have to have more of an impact than that.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
So having the most playoff points other than Wayne or Mario not good enough?
I actually like that. Just proves this guys talent is so above everyone else his only standard is those 2
I’d expect more from the greatest player to ever put skates on

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Bobrovsky, but not 100% sure Florida reaches SCF's. (They've still gotta get past Lightning anyways..... lol)

Nah, seriously: Florida has the goods to be "Cup" champs, but haven't looked unbeatable -vs- Lightning. Many reasons to why this might be so, and good playoff teams gain moment as they go further into playoffs, Florida now -vs- 2nd & 3rd Florida might be completely different animal. (Plus, more complete team might push Florida to another gear/level). So time will tell what is what soon enough. Still, Bob been incredible and he's my pick so far....

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Bobrovsky, but not 100% sure Florida reaches SCF's. (They've still gotta get past Lightning anyways..... lol)

Nah, seriously: Florida has the goods to be "Cup" champs, but haven't looked unbeatable -vs- Lightning. Many reasons to why this might be so, and good playoff teams gain moment as they go further into playoffs, Florida now -vs- 2nd & 3rd Florida might be completely different animal. (Plus, more complete team might push Florida to another gear/level). So time will tell what is what soon enough. Still, Bob been incredible and he's my pick so far....
So far Florida looks like overwhelming East favourites but it’s early still. Betting odds peovalvy have a Vegas Florida rematch but Colorado and hopefully the Oilers pose a challenge to the defending Cup champs

Reactions: flying squirrel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad