Who will win the Kelly Cup?

bhigo59

Oct 8, 2007
Just wanted to see who everyone is rooting for this year in the cup finals between Reading and Stockton. First appearance for both organizations. Good luck to both teams!

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
I think the Royals will win in 5 or 6. Clearly the better team and solid goaltending. Their only weakness is the power play.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Hard to say when you don't see the West team all year. I would say whatever advantage Reading was supposed to have doesn't seem apparent in Game 1. 6-5? Stokton has a pretty good roster. If they win tomorrow I got them in 5.

bhigo59

Oct 8, 2007
Kelly Cup Finals Update

Reading wins tonite 3-1..... Reading up in series 3 games to 0

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Tifu!!! Theres your link for a choke. I can't stand the guy lol

One big check Harrison Reed or Garrett Hunt...COME ON!

Well WBS somehow has comeback on a way better Providence team. Here these teams didnt see eachother all year. Sounds like Stockton was winning the shot battle last night. It was 1-1 after 2. They were unlucky not to win Saturday.

bhigo59

Oct 8, 2007
Reading wins 4 games to one

Reading won the Kelly Cup last nite with a 6-0 win in Stockton. Goaltender Riley Gill named MVP for the Royals. Congrats to the Royals for a great year, also congrats to Stockton on a overall great season. Reading will honor the Royals with a parade on Wednesday and a community get together with the team and fans at the Sovereign Center.

JungleJON

May 10, 2011
Congrats to the Reading Royals for winning the Kelly Cup last night. They had a good team all year and got over the hump by beating Cincinnati and Florida. Hated to see Stockton lose as it was the first time for both teams to make it that far, but someone has to lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad