Who will win the Calder Trophy this season?

Calder?

• Caufield

• Zegras

• Robertson

• Knight

• Raymond

• Nedeljkovic

• Seider

• Drysdale

• Byfield

• Byram

• Rossi

• SOMEONE ELSE (please list in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Cole Caufield playing on the first line and first power play unit - and already a bit older - I think he's in a heck of a position to do well here. Voted him

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
You have the wrong Wild prospect. Boldy much more likely to play full season

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Zegras I think will be the best rookie but I don’t think he’s in a great spot to put up numbers in Anaheim.

Caufield will probably be the front runner imo. I think Newhook is a very likely competitor and he’s not even listed. He’s going to get some solid minutes in the top 6 of one of the strongest teams in the league

Reactions: Arthuros

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Caufield or Zegras, if Z gets up to speed at NHL center quickly then him, if not then likely caufield as he'll get first unit PP and top line minutes right out of the gate

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Zegras, too much skill AND opportunity, even if he were to just rack it up on the PP he'd be in a good spot.

CC right there too though.

Dark Horse: Raymond

I'd say Seider but I don't think the 'hockey people' pay close enough attention to look past the numbers of the first three to appreciate the defense he will likely bring.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Zegras would be my favorite

but I think Caufield and Raymond(if he plays a full season) will make it competitive

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Robertson is out because he didn’t make the team.

Not that I think he will win, but Bunting could be a dark horse in a way. Looks like he’s played his way into the top 6 and will get a huge opportunity with the Leafs best players, and he also will get solid PP time.

Reactions: WinnieThePooh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad