Who Will the Flames Pick?

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
This is who do you think management will select, not who you would pick.

so far
FLA: Aaron Ekblad
BUF: Sam Reinhart
EDM: Leon Draisaitl

So this is the last one

So let's come up with a group consensus of who the Flames pick

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Anyone see the behind the scenes footage of the Flames interviewing Virtanen and Thomas at the combine? It was pretty cool, Virtanen seemed to be pretty chummy with the guys and said he would love to play for Calgary. Treliving seems like a real hard*** and is very direct in his questioning. Ben Thomas seemed really nervous.

Guido Sarducci

Aug 7, 2012
canyon meadows
Anyone see the behind the scenes footage of the Flames interviewing Virtanen and Thomas at the combine? It was pretty cool, Virtanen seemed to be pretty chummy with the guys and said he would love to play for Calgary. Treliving seems like a real hard*** and is very direct in his questioning. Ben Thomas seemed really nervous.

Ya, that was pretty cool. I hope the Flames put more of those up.

If anyone wants more of those the Leafs have 10 on their website, all the big names Ekblad, Bennett, Rienhart etc.

http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videocenter/console

WhereIsIt

alongtheboards
Jan 21, 2010
Calgary
www.alongtheboards.com

Virtanen is pretty chummy with everyone, very friendly and mature guy.

And yeah, Treliving scares me too. I probably would freeze if someone asked what toughness means to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad