Who will score the first hat trick in Jets 2.0?

Soble

Jan 12, 2012
Toronto
We have seen the following players with two-goal games thus far in Jets 2.0:

Kane (8)
Little (5)
Ladd (5)
Wheels (4)
Slater (2)
Mittens (2!!)
Antro
Joker

Who finally cracks through with the first hatty?

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
If the options were Kane or the field I'd still pick Kane. He gets like a fifth of the teams shots. When putting the quantity of shots he does on net it's only a matter of time til he pots three.

jetkarma*

Kid Dynamite.

Now that he is killing penalties ( and well ) I can see a SH goal , and he has been on the ice at the end of the game when we have been winning , so an empty net goal is also realistic.a

Can't decide my favourite nickname for him , Kid Dynamite has Winnipeg ties of course and suits him to T imo , or Killer Kane , nickname of the late,great Arthur Killer Kane of the New York Dolls.

I think Killer Kane was some character in an old Buck Rogers serial too.

Last edited by a moderator:

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
I chose other as I think it won't happen until sometime next season when Scheifele surprises with a 3 goal outburst.:yo::yo::yo:

If not for my Scheifele prediction, I'd guess Kane or Ladd.

winterpeg

Sharp Dressed Man
Feb 20, 2013
Winnipeg
Kid Dynamite.

Now that he is killing penalties ( and well ) I can see a SH goal , and he has been on the ice at the end of the game when we have been winning , so an empty net goal is also realistic.a

Can't decide my favourite nickname for him , Kid Dynamite has Winnipeg ties of course and suits him to T imo , or Killer Kane , nickname of the late,great Arthur Killer Kane of the New York Dolls.

I think Killer Kane was some character in an old Buck Rogers serial too.

You're forgetting Kane9, or best of all, credit to whoever it was that said this a day or two ago, ArKane9.

And my vote, though I can't vote, cause I'm still just a baby, in forum-user-terms, is for Buff, actually. He doesn't score the most goals, but he has those games where he's just on fire.

Last edited:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Going to go slightly against the grain and say Wheels, on a night when he's absolutely beasting.

+1

I think Wheels is more the "Has an unstoppable night and scores 3 goals and 1 assist" kind of player than Kane. Kane does it on a more consistent rate therefore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad