Who will score more points Horcoff or Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eytinge

Jul 25, 2009
Jones, but Horcoff will get more PP time, and top six minutes, undeservedly.

Broilers

May 31, 2007
Bakersfield
Jones will score more points

I started the thread a year ago. At that time opinions were divided and for reason Horcoff won by one point

Horcoff 13+21=34
Jones 17+16 =33

Horcoff played also 2 more games. This year Jones they will play about same amount of games. I expect Jones to score 14 points and Horcoff 12 points.

Of course I assume Jones will not be traded but that is real possibility in these days when team is diving and it is very obvious that we need veterans to fill the holes of the team. I mean veterans who are not just supporting cast to young core but a a couple of leaders with edge.

If Jones is + player, can score in the even strengt and making 0,45 p/game. He is keeper,

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Horcoff played 370 more minutes than Jones.

Horcoff had 232:14 pp time vs Jones 67:10

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
I find it quite odd you have to bump one of your old threads twice a week. They usually get locked too.

Broilers

May 31, 2007
Bakersfield
I find it quite odd you have to bump one of your old threads twice a week. They usually get locked too.
You are right. I Actually asked myself to close one thread because my intentions resulted in unintended results.

If this thread is creating negativity or is bothering you somehow please contact to moderator. I am not against closing the thread. :)

Broilers

May 31, 2007
Bakersfield
Since this thread didn't get locked and an issue is relevant. I am personally interested in when Jones becomes more effective player than Horcoff. It might be this season
Horcoff 3 pts in 10 games
Jones 2 pts in 5 games

If Jones is able to stay with the big club he will win the competition and also he will do favor to MacT. MacT really made a good move by trading Horcoff.

ZenOil

Fast Twitch Hitch
Sep 23, 2010
Vancouver
And yet his linemates don't get owned and are not -14. We saw what happened the one game he went down to play with mediocre wingers instead of prime wingers, his line was a collective -10 or something.

Funny how horcoff is the only player on the team that plays the tough minutes, against the other teams best players....boo freakin hoo this has been a 6 year excuse.

e62.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad