Speculation: Who will replace Rimer in the booth?

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

f***.

I guess this means I'm not getting rid of DirecTV anytime soon. Unless of course the CBJ do a different deal. As I understand it, every team's deal expires after this season as part of the most recent bailout so a new deal of some sort still needs to be negotiated.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I dont care how much tenure you have, ESPN is liable to cut you out at any moment. It may be his dream job and if it is and is offered to him he should jump on it.

His kids just finished college, I believe. There are people that just don't like Bristol, CT.

There is a reason Mike and Mike broke up. Greenberg hated Bristol and wanted to move to NY and Golic hates NY. Cowherd left CT for Los Angeles. SVP left to work from his home area in DC. Olbermann and Dan Patrick have said it.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
His kids just finished college, I believe. There are people that just don't like Bristol, CT.

There is a reason Mike and Mike broke up. Greenberg hated Bristol and wanted to move to NY and Golic hates NY. Cowherd left CT for Los Angeles. SVP left to work from his home area in DC. Olbermann and Dan Patrick have said it.
This is your hill and that's fine everyone has one, myself included. I'm not even commenting on Bucci's likelihood of coming to be the voice of the CBJ or whether he's ready for a change of any kind.

I was just responding to that particular tweet you shared, which is a very common type of humility comment I've heard used in one form or another hundreds of times. I don't think it's reasonable at all to draw the conclusion you did.

The good news is we'll never know and whether Bucci comes here or not we can both claim to have been right, and nothing warms my heart more than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad