Who will lead the team in playoff scoring

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
MSL has good career playoff numbers. The regular season is over with, and everyone gets a clean slate. Don't see why it's improbable for him not to lead the Rangers in scoring.

FanInFtWorth

Apr 5, 2014
TX
I predict Pouliot. That line has been playing very well and with Zucc & Brass feeding him the puck, he will continue getting good chances and burying a few.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
If this team gets far, having Brassard's line (assuming they are effective) will become a better and better advantage as the series' go on. Teams shorten their benches as the playoffs drag, sending that line always filled with energy against fatigued defensemen (or even better, bottom pair defensemen) could get real ugly for the opposition. Seriously, if all 4 lines show up offensively, the Rangers have an excellent chance of going far.

Richards' line worries me though. Hags-Richards-Fast have been impressive with everything except scoring. I hope it's not like last playoffs where the 4th line was just a line of misfits with no complimentary skillsets thrown together.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Zucc.

To me, MSL appears to be having a problem with eye-hand coordination.

Last edited:

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008
Pouliott or Brassard. I think the 3rd and 4th lines are key to this series.

Richards right behind.

...I just hope Stepan finally shows up in the playoffs.

tbonenc*

Nash and St. Louis need to be difference makers if the Rangers are going to make a real run this year.

Somehow I'm thinking that Brassard-Zucc-Pouliot might be our best line.

For the first series it's essential that the Rangers keep Giroux quiet.

Giroux has never had an answer for the Mac/Girardi pairing.
We need to keep guys like Read and Simmonds off the board.
Man, I wish we had a guy who would kick Simmonds ***.

Last edited by a moderator:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If Zucchini got first line power play minutes instead of the last 20 seconds of the powerplay he would be. I'm hoping MSL turns into a beast these playoffs.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Zucc for me. The guy is really beginning to put it all together.

SKjEi o2

Nov 13, 2013
I'm calling a repeat performance from Brassgod. Nash will disappear. St. Louis never even showed up in New York.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad