Who will have a better NHL career: Josh Mahura or Jack Rathbone?

Who will be better

• Josh mahura (🦆)

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Jack Rathbone ( Van)

Votes: 43 68.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Canucks fan saying probably Josh Mahura as he has 79 NHL games already and Rathbone doesn't really have a path right now and defensively might not be able t play enough to show off his offensive skills.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I've liked Mahura since watching him in the 2018 Memorial Cup. Remember watching him and thinking he would be an NHL player. Going with Mahura here, final answer.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I remember a few Canucks fans being high on Rathbone, sounds like he was mostly just block IIRC? Not gonna vote. I like Mahura though.

But wow what a deep fantasy league OP is in!

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
As a neutral observer, this is Jack Rathbone and its not even close

Dj Straumfjord

Aug 29, 2021
Maybe you should post this on the prospects board, and not a mainboard where 99% of people have no insight or even know who they are. It's quite presumptuous to expect people to go out and research these players for your poll.
99% where are you getting there's numbers only three comments mention not knowing who they are. 🤔. And if you don't know you don't have to comment so 🤷‍♂️

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I don't get it. Why was this poll made? Is this just "le random" humor? These are incredibly random 23 and 24 year old fringe NHL types that nobody outside of the organizations these guys were on would know of. Neither was a top prospect. They don't appear to have any connection to each other. I'm just baffled.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I don't get it. Why was this poll made? Is this just "le random" humor? These are incredibly random 23 and 24 year old fringe NHL types that nobody outside of the organizations these guys were on would know of. Neither was a top prospect. They don't appear to have any connection to each other. I'm just baffled.
Same lol so random

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes