WWE: Who will be The Undertaker's WM32 opponent?

S A W F T*

Well we are now on the RTWM!

Brock is occupied
Bray is occupied
Reigns is occupied
HHH is occupied
AJ Styles is occupied
Kevin Owens is occupied

Do you guys really think they will pull the trigger on Braun Strowman vs Taker?

S A W F T*

All of this sucks if your suggestions become reality... who the **** wants to see Kane retire a legend like the Undertaker?

My Vote is Finn Balor.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Kane it seems. Really nothing else left. Oh boy...

Taker isn't retiring this year FYI. He wants to keep going, and no one is going to stop him. So he is going over

S A W F T*

Kane it seems. Really nothing else left. Oh boy...

They could put together mysterious demon vignettes of Balor over the next weeks/months and have him debut against Taker.

Legends go out on their backs, would be a PERFECT tome to give Balor a win and strap the rocket on him.

I know I'm dreaming.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Would love to see Taker finally put Wyatt over (I know, I'm not complaining about Lesnar-Wyatt) what if Cesaro is indeed back for Mania season, how good would Brock-Cesaro be? I have no idea how to begin that story line but that would be an incredible match and would let you do Wyatt-Taker and Cesaro-Lesnar. Wyatt retiring Taker would instantly make him a star and main event heel

Taker-Kane is the most obvious at this point though, but if it happens it needs to be a retirement match for Kane.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Its gonna be Kane, I don't want it to, but its gonna be

There is no one else. He isn't retiring, and no way they give him a 2nd lose at Mania unless they REALLY are confident the person who beats them can handle the heat that will entail (especially if a retirement angle is involved. It can make a guy, but it could create x-pac heat and break them too. People might want Taker to retire, but they still love the old dude).

So no way Finn's debut is Taker either way. So ya...Kane. They can do a retirement match against Cena next year.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Remember when WWE tried to get HBK out of retirement? :sarcasm:

Imagine, HBK comes back out of retirement, to retire the undertaker, only to go back to retirement himself.

Retireception.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
I kinda always saw him as the guy who wouldn't want a send off, but prolly forced into it by Vince

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad