Who steps up? Who is your playoff Hero, the new MacCully ?

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Domi. Hes the reason why Mathews looked like a center and not a trigger man for Mitch only.

Domi will be the reason why we don't sign Mitch.
Playoff toughness and IDGAF attitude meets skill is what this team needed since we hired Babs...

I'm hoping i'm wrong, but 8 years of playoff weakness and seeing Marner implode just about does it.

Domi
Rielly
Nylander

Impact in that order imo

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
Domi. Hes the reason why Mathews looked like a center and not a trigger man for Mitch only.

Domi will be the reason why we don't sign Mitch.
Playoff toughness and IDGAF attitude meets skill is what this team needed since we hired Babs...

I'm hoping i'm wrong, but 8 years of playoff weakness and seeing Marner implode just about does it.

Domi
Rielly
Nylander

Impact in that order imo
We had it with Hyman and lost it because we "could and we did".

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I was pissed at Bertuzzi earlier in the season I'm going Bertuzzi on offense.

D... Lilly. f***ing finally stay healthy and breakthrough.

Goalie... if Sammy shits the bed early... Woll right away... but I hope Sammy plays unreal... lights out... and stuns us all.

That sways the whole playoffs if he just gets out of his own head. Just f***ing play.

Reactions: fahad203

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Bertuzzi has the potential to score a big goal or two, while Domi could be just as impactful with his playmaking & agitating.
They each bet on themselves taking one-year deals, so now it's their time to prove it was the right move.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
I think Sammy is going to step up. The last few games of the year were just meaningless minor blips on the radar and I'm confident he's going to deliver.

I can imagine him having a tonne of pride in knowing that he was the keeper that got us past the first round, helping to exorcise some serious playoff demons as a result. He'll want to be the one who gets us beyond that.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Domi up front is going to get Matthews some good looks.

Edmundson on the PK

We get focused Sammy (otherwise we’re cooked)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad