Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
How can you not be a fan of this guy? We welcome all!
scottie-barnes-toronto-raptors.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
How can you not be a fan of this guy? We welcome all!
View attachment 603351
Bah - the Raptors are just like the Leafs and Blue Jays. The rest of Canada is sick of TSN and Sportsnet continually trying to shove them down our throats. I find it laughable when Sportsnet regularly says things like " All of Canada is pulling for the Jays/Raptors ". Ummmmm.........no we are not. :thumbd:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Bah - the Raptors are just like the Leafs and Blue Jays. The rest of Canada is sick of TSN and Sportsnet continually trying to shove them down our throats. I find it laughable when Sportsnet regularly says things like " All of Canada is pulling for the Jays/Raptors ". Ummmmm.........no we are not. :thumbd:
Not the same as the Leafs at all. With the Jays and Raps, there are no other teams in the country, unlike the NHL.

Hell I am a Flyers fan living in Atlantic Canada.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It's both hilarious and sad to root for the Lakers right now so if you're up for an emotional roller coaster come onnnnnnn down.

Or you could do the sensible thing and just watch the Dallas Mavericks where Luka Doncic obliterates opposing defenders night in and night out.

Reactions: BKIslandersFan

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Be a Magic fan if you want endless pain and suffering. Imagine watching guys like Tatum, Fox, Luka and Trae blowing shit up EVERY SINGLE NIGHT while you had to settle for the most mediocre center in the NBA in Mo Bamba and Jonathan Issac playing 2 f***ing games in 3 years because the goddamn lottery balls don't believe in cooperating with you.

Don't get me wrong. I love Paolo but we shouldn't have been this bad for this long because of injuries and lottery luck. Thank God they found Franz Wagner too but it doesn't come close to the replacing the star power the Magic have lost out on.

Reactions: BKIslandersFan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Kings. We’re about to ascend, baby.

Be a Magic fan if you want endless pain and suffering. Imagine watching guys like Tatum, Fox, Luka and Trae blowing shit up EVERY SINGLE NIGHT while you had to settle for the most mediocre center in the NBA in Mo Bamba and Jonathan Issac playing 2 f***ing games in 3 years because the goddamn lottery balls don't believe in cooperating with you.

Don't get me wrong. I love Paolo but we shouldn't have been this bad for this long because of injuries and lottery luck. Thank God they found Franz Wagner too but it doesn't come close to the replacing the star power the Magic have lost out on.
Fox and Keegan Murray make up for all the years the Kings moved down in the draft instead of up.

So glad the dumbass Lakers took Ball.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Kings. We’re about to ascend, baby.

Fox and Keegan Murray make up for all the years the Kings moved down in the draft instead of up.

So glad the dumbass Lakers took Ball.
whoever the lakers took in that draft would've been traded for AD anyways

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
whoever the lakers took in that draft would've been traded for AD anyways
True, but it would mean the Kings wouldn’t have Fox. It ended up working out for both California teams.

Ball had the hype going into that draft but it was clear watching them head to head in college who the better pg was.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
...Or you could do the sensible thing and just watch the Dallas Mavericks where Luka Doncic obliterates opposing defenders night in and night out.
This is the only good advice in here. Luka is only 23!

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
The majority is though especially among people under 50. They're probably the most popular teams in pretty much every province. Red Sox definitely have a lot of fans in Quebec/Maritimes and Seattle does in BC. The Raptors despite being the newer team might have even more widespread popularity across the country.

I don't understand the Leafs comparison. Even in Ontario, I'd guess that a third of hockey fans don't cheer for the Leafs. Maybe not if you count all the people who say they're Leaf fans but don't actually watch or follow them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad