Speculation: Who Should Detroit Pick at 4th? (poll closes 9/30)

Who Should the Wings pick?

• Askarov

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Drysdale

• Holtz

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Lundell

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Perfetti

Votes: 51 31.1%
  • Raymond

Votes: 63 38.4%
  • Rossi

• Sanderson

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Alright, the old thread is filling up and we're a week or so out from the draft, so I figure it's time to do our final bit of polling on this. I'm setting this to close in two days, so come in and vote, discuss, and be proven horribly wrong by whoever the Wings actually select.

Larkin2AA

Apr 21, 2016
Rochester Hills, MI
I want either one of Perfetti or Raymond, though I know whoever we pick my mind is going to play the "what if" game with the other prospect we didn't pick. I honestly don't think we can go wrong in this position. Whoever we pick will probably not make an impact in the league until the 22-23 season (mainly because of covid), so I rest easy knowing we aren't going to rush whoever onto the ice and give them undeserving hype to live up to.

ArmChairGM89

Dec 10, 2019
Ive settled on Raymond today. I think he makes rass a second line center and makes zadina more dangerous.

we’ll see how I feel tomorrow.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Perfetti or Raymond are my ideal. Not going to be shocked when the 2/3 games Raymond gets in shifts this last poll. I'll still stand by that he hasn't done anything yet to move the needle for me personally, and there was likely no way he could have with such as small sample size.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Official vote goes to Perfetti but dammit... Raymond and Drysdale are right there. I'm thinking (within myself) 30% Perfetti, 28% Raymond, 25% Drysdale and 17% Others. Man I really need Byfield to drop.

Reactions: lidstromiscool

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I see the Rossi support group hasn't woken up yet...says a lot about his character that his supporters would sleep in...

In all seriousness, I could flip a coin between Perfetti and Raymond right now. I lean Perfetti in this vote just because I think he's the smartest player in the draft, and I feel that his ability to control the game is something we could really benefit a great deal from.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
nothings clear cut , theres issues with every pick . the interupted season didnt help much either . red wings brass hasnt slept a wink since count bettmans ridiculous lottery farce

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
hasn't really changed for me in a while

still Perfetti with Raymond close behind

i'd be fine with Drysdale too if that was what ended up happening but wouldn't go there over those other two at this point personally

Reactions: jkutswings

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
I feel like it's going to be Perfetti.

I'm on the Askarov train...

Last edited:

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Lucas Raymond. With this bullshit lottery, you have to swing for the fences with your #4 pick. He has the most upside in my eyes. Very talented but also still very raw. Crazy to think of what he could look like with another 15-20 lbs on him.

I find it hard to settle on who has a higher upside in my eyes between Raymond and Perfetti. Both have the multi-faceted offensive skillset. Both at their very best will drive offense, in slightly different fashions. I don't feel comfortable in saying one is clearly higher than the other.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I find it hard to settle on who has a higher upside in my eyes between Raymond and Perfetti. Both have the multi-faceted offensive skillset. Both at their very best will drive offense, in slightly different fashions. I don't feel comfortable in saying one is clearly higher than the other.
Skating makes difference

Christien

May 1, 2010
The skating, defensive play, and right-hand shot is what separates Raymond from Perfetti in my opinion, so I’m going Raymond. Perfetti is my second choice.

Reactions: DetroitRed

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Drysdale or Raymond please.

We really need a reliable star forward, but damn it would be great to have Seider AND Drysdale for years to come... I'm completely torn. But honestly, I think Yzerman will pick Perfetti anyways so likely a moot point :laugh:

Reactions: grewalwings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce